❘ єνєяуσηє - ¢яα¢к ❘

A/N: Ok, just for today I am going to write in a different format to try. Don't judge meh, just read. Yes, scroll down, and read dah dang story, no further questions or information, 'Just Go'. Enjoy, you lovely-lovely, beautiful-ummmm.....wait.....let meh think.....ummmm.......N-Neko-desu's? Idk anymore, I give up....

Special-(ReaderxEveryone)

Y/N: SHU!

You slammed open the door, only to hear a slight grunt from the jumbled covers.

Y/N: You skipped school today, again!

Y/N: Get out of bed!

Shu: *Grunt* Leave me alone....so tired....

You walked over, ripping the sheets off the bed and threw them onto the ground.

Y/N: Get up *poke*

Y/N: Get up *poke*

Y/N: Get up! *Poke*

Y/N: Do you want me to strip you naked and throw you outside in the snow?

Y/N: Do you want me to sell you to a Hobo?

Y/N: I'll lick your ear

Y/N: I'll stick my finger up your nose

Y/N: I'll call you a Jehovah witness

Y/N: I'll drop you off at a gay bar and leave you

Shu: *Sigh* Leave me alone....human....

You sighed, having a slight smirk convey your face shortly after.

Y/N: Or....*Snicker*

Y/N: Would you like me to tell everyone your little secret?

Shu shifted and faced you, opening one eye and having a grim expression spread across his face.

Shu: What....Secret?

Y/N: Well....

You snickered,

Y/N: I could tell them how you haven't had sex for over 3 years....

Y/N: Ummmm....

Y/N: And tell them how your first kiss was a boy....

Shu: *Grunt* None of that is true....

Shu: How would you even....know those things....anyway?

You gripped his leg and pulled his limp body onto the floor, admitting a small thud.

Y/N: Just get the f*ck up already! The others are waiting down stairs!

Y/N: Apparently you guys haven't done almost over a weeks worth of homework!

Y/N: Well excluding Reiji since he's a straight A student, but thats not the point.

You sighed, pulling on his shirt as the half-asleep man stood up and stared blankly at you.

Y/N: Now come on, I'm giving you all a school lesson as punishment....

Shu: Really?....Do we really have to?......I want to sleep.....more.....

You sighed, dragging the limp man into the living room and plopped his body onto the soft carpet.

Y/N: Now every sit down here....

You pointed to the spot of floor infront of you, and sat in the wooden chair you had pulled up.

Ayato: Why do we have to sit in the floor exactly?

Kanato: Yeah, why can't we sit in the chairs?

Y/N: Well....

You scoffed, smirking.