-OMF-

Who wants a preview?!?!?!

Since I'm so nice and I love you all- I'll give you a preview of pt3 since it might take me a little to write~

-also, this part will be deleted when I post the full thing so enjoy~!-

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Why. Why did he save me? Why did he try to help me, a woman of no meaning to
him. He doesn't know me, nor does he partially compare to my species- he's a seperate being all of his own; and me, im just a normal human. A person from a monstrous kind- a bitter sweet soul that will wither away in a matter of years. And him, he'll live for thousands of centuries, never aging- never ceasing to exist, his blood continuing to run in a reluctant trance of unwanted cells.

Why didn't he just let me die?

. . .

Why did he turn me into this. . .thing?

It was pointless to reject the matter though- I was what I was, and I could never change that. Ever. I have to live with this- I have to remain as this un-deathly being, a liveless walking corpse, his responsibility. I must eternally remain with him as well- since; in his terms, he is my master, my creator. I cannot live without him. He cannot either; we are an inescapable permanent acquaintance to each other.

And once I end this euphoria of a dream. . .

. . .

I'll have to wake up to a new- reformed nightmare.

. . .

A guilty- sweet pleasure. . .

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•