Archived Temporary Notes

Publishing Update #1 - Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Great News!

We are currently formatting our books for ebook and paperback. Very soon fans will be able to hold the book in their hands. We are near the finish line on two more novels set in the same world as well.

As I type this, Narcisse is busy creating fantastic new graphics, converting the text to a fabulous font and designing a kickass experience for both e-readers and print readers. Stay tuned for more details!

We have decided to unpublish Book Two to support the new edition. Book One will remain on Wattpad for the near future.

Fear not though, as soon as the new edition is ready we will post the details on how to get it.

Thank you for all your support,

Marzio

Temporary Note #11 - Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Hi guys, Narcisse here. We haven't released a note in a while so I thought I'd drop in and say a few words. First, thank you for the continued support, votes, comments, and reads. Marzio and I are thrilled to have crossed 100K reads. That is just...awesome!!! Thank you.

Summer is a crazy time for both of us and we've been super busy.

A few years ago my husband and I bought a fixer upper in upstate NY and when Spring and Summer come around, the repairs begin. This year, my garden was featured in a countryside garden tour and just a few days ago I welcomed 350 people to my backyard. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. Marzio came over to help and on July 4th we spent about 12 hours in grueling heat pulling weeds and getting the place ready. Friday and Saturday were no different. I've been spending 3-4 hours a day after my workday ends on the garden. I love making things grow, but this year was more intense than usual. I decided to landscape/hardscape a large portion of my yard, hoist a 3,000 lb. Pan statue, rebuild my Victorian gazebo, and establish two new garden areas. Crazy, I know but the results were worth it!

Ravensrook Gardens

This week, I'm flying to Ecuador while Marzio is hopping from plane to plane across the US. The next chapter is 3,000 words and not ready to be posted. We are still editing. I'm sad to say we won't be updating the story this Friday, but we didn't want to leave you hanging.

Huge hugs from New York! Hope you are all soaking in the sunlight and the warmth and basking in the glory of summer!

Cheers,