Epilogue pt 2: Two -> Three

"Stop fidgeting. It'll be amazing," I said to Logan as he bounced on the balls of his feet.

"I can't help it, what if no one shows up?" he muttered, running his fingers through his hair nervously.

"Logan, we have over five million followers. Do you really think not one hundred of them want to see this? C'mon. Your pictures are amazing," I smiled reassuringly at him, fixing his mussed hair and straightening his tie.

His worried green eyes focused on me, "You think so?"

"I know so," I grinned and he smiled, "Louise and Todd already said they were coming anyway. There won't be no one."

Logan chuckled at my joke and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Eva, have I ever told you how beautiful you look?" He asked, looking down at me.

I pursed my lips and feigned some hardcore thinking.

"Because you look absolutely stunning, Mrs. Easton," he beamed. I was only wearing a flowy cream colored dress and some flats.

"Mmm, thank you baby," I hummed and pecked his lips.

"Shame Nix couldn't come," Logan said as he pulled back.

I shrugged, "It's not my fault she gets overexcited."

"It is too, you didn't train her," he chuckled and I pushed him slightly.

"Nix is a perfectly good dog, she doesn't need training," I said matter of factly.

"Oh sure," Logan rolled his eyes playfully.

There was some tapping on the window and I peeked outside. Louise and Todd stood just outside the door. Behind them was an entire crowd of people dressed for the occasion.

Louise pointed at her watch.

Oh shit, time to start!

"Ready?" I looked at Logan and he fixed his casual suit jacket, nodding nervously.

I opened the door of the studio and people cheered, pouring into the space. I had to back away and just let them come in on their own as I tried to find Logan.

Once the place was packed and the door shut, Logan moved to the front of the crowd, excitement and accomplishment in his eyes, "Alright everybody!"

People hushed themselves and turned to him.

"I'd like to thank everybody for coming. I didn't think pictures of my wife would bring so many people to our little town," Logan grinned and people chuckled. I elbowed him playfully and he laughed, wrapping an arm around my waist, "But seriously, this really means a lot to me. We rented this studio to give the public a true view of our life and website to share our experiences. We've picked the pictures most favored by the public and ourselves. I'd like to thank Eva, especially, she's my muse."

People awed and Logan grinned as he gestured around the walls with the covered pictures waiting to be seen. I smiled and leaned against him.

"So, I hope everyone enjoys our first public photography gallery. We're open to all comments. Thanks," Logan grinned and pulled a cord while people applauded.

The covers on the pictures pulled to the sides and revealed them. There were so many varieties from all sorts of places we'd been to.

A large amount of the pictures were of me. The most photogenic ones that is. If only people knew of the other half that included me making faces.

Others were of the landscapes, sunrises, and other amazing angles only Logan would be able to get. There were even a few of Nix, when she was sitting still enough for a picture.