No. 20

Last Time

While I stood in my room. I felt a chill run down my spine, as I suppressed a shiver. The hair on my neck standing up. My eyes darted around the room for anyone 'physically' here beside myself, but everything was quiet. Until a small sinister voice I hadn't heard in a long time spoke.

"It's been a while Tsunayoshi~"

Present
_____________________________

"Indeed it has...." I started. Not looking into any area. "About four years?" I asked. Waiting for a response.

"Kufufu~ something like that. " he replied. I instantly left whatever I was doing to turn and head for the door. I calmly walked down the stairs of my old home. Making sure to place my shoes on before walking outside. Ignoring the warning in my head that screamed for me to wait in the house until Reborn returned, but it's not like I've listened very well in the past. What's going to stop me now.

I walked down the path of the sidewalk. Feeling the presence of my old aquatint still following close behind. I focus on the presence. Looking for where it originates from. Following it down to a tee. Knowing damn well the damn pineapple won't bother to tell me anything. He prefers I work to find him. Even with knowing how much stronger I was to him in comparison. I only sighed at the thought. Making my way through the town and into the area where the old abandoned buildings where. I could I feel the presence of him inside. Along with about three others. A hint of curiosity of the third person consuming my mind. But before I could take another step. A small sliver of a chill ran up my spin. My intuition telling me I'd be wishing I hadn't left that house. Shaking it off anyways. I walk towards the building. A small smile gracing my lips. A feeling that will most likely not happen for a while once Reborn comes to claim his 'property.' As he calls me. I sighed at the thought of the pissed Hitman. Wanting nothing more then to hide in hopes I could get away from his burning rage. Knowing my attempts would be futile and if not anger him even more. My face paling and my smile turn up into a sickly sweet death look that made it seem like I was already dying and was happily slipping into the death realm.

"Hmm are you alright Tsunayoshi?" I heard come again from no where.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking of how I'll get away the Spartan devil I have just unleashed upon myself." I said. Getting a amused chuckle in return. It wasn't long before I had made it to the room where the original presence resided. My fingers interlaced with one another behind my back. I strolled into the room with out another thought. Looking around the room before settling on one spot.

"Mukuro..." I started. "Ken..Chikusa... and?" I finished in anticipation to find out who the mysterious fourth person was. A soft laugh came from Mukuro before he dispelled his mist flames to reveal everyone I had said. Except I still didn't know the mystery persons name. Who I now know is alsmog identical to Mukuro. Poor girl. Living with a pineapple head. What a tragic fate.

"This is chrome " the original pineapple said. Huh. I never get tired of calling him that.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Tsunayoshi" I smiled T here as nicely as I could. Extending my sky flames to her, as not to scare her. She smiled back shyly. Nodding in response as she shrunk into her self to hide.

"So why did you call me here?" I asked. Looking towards Mukuro.

"Cutting to the chase are we. Are you in a hurry?" He said with his annoying voice of knowing that he used every time he knew something and was trying to keep me as long as he could for whatever reason. This time. To keep me away from Reborn until the Hitman found me. Knowing him. He was on his way as we spoke to retrieve me.