No. 17

UNEDITED
Disclaimers: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn
"Normal"
'Thoughts'
'Flashbacks'
"Other Languages"
_______________________________
READ
So I messed up chapter numberings after 14 so this isn't a mistake. This chapter is 17 and the new one. Enjoy!

RECAP

"I'd appreciate if you kept your disgusting filth of a being away from what's mine" Reborn said angrily before shooting the man dead.

"Hm you know I'll have to clean you now after that garbage touched you?" I shuddered fearing the sadistic look on Reborns face.

'Someone. Anyone. Save me'
_______________________________

"Reborn! Let go!" I shouted, as the raven haired man pushed me down onto the bed. A small going of mischief passing through his eyes, as he removed his fedora and jacket.

Where am? Well after Reborn 'heroically" saved me from his set up of a plan to lure out that sicko. He brought me back to his room in the mansion. Where I lay against my will, yet strangely not minding as much.

"Hm not until I've cleansed you. That filth touched what was mine. I wasn't planning to let him even touch you but since he did. I'll just have to remove his filth myself.~" he said. Licking his lips. He instantly attached his lips to mine. Moving them against my unwilling ones. My eyes wide in shock, but quickly finding myself kissing back. Reborn smirking in reply to my actions. He continued his assault, staring at my face the entire time. Even when I had closed my eyes out of embarrassment and placed my arms in between us in attempts to make space.

His tongue instantly flickered out. Licking my bottom lip asking, more of demanding, for entrance into my mouth. I, however, denied it. Opening my eyes slightly to stare at the older man in defiance. Waiting to see what he'd do.

Without warning he grasped my ass. Causing me to shriek slightly in panic. Allowing the hitman to swiftly place his tongue into my mouth. Instantly swirling around. Mapping out every nook and crane of my mouth. He soon began coaxing my own tongue to play with his. Allowing a small moan to leave my lips. His mouth tasted bitter. Something I've never really liked but found to be very addicting when it make to Reborn. Without notice or warning, he left my mouth to move down to my chest. His tongue flicking out over my nipple that were underneath my cloths. Playing with them through the clothing. Using his tongue to tease it. His his finger to rub on the other one. A shameless moan leaving my mouth, even when I attempted to hold them in.

" Re-born, what a-re you doing! He never touch-ah! Me there!" I shouted out in pants. Still attempting to catch my breath from the kiss.

"Hm I'll be the judge of that~" he said before continuing. Just as he was about to go farther. A knock came on the door.

"Reborn. You have a call" Luce's voice came through the door. A slightly knowing ton as to what was going on hidden with it. Reborn grumbled in anger before removing himself from me. A small sigh of relief leaving my lips.

The taller male instantly stopping to the door in anger as he swung the door open. Taking the phone from Luce. A smile on her face the entire time.

"Oh Tsuna dear! Come with me. I'll help you get changed and give you something to sleep in" a small blush rested on my checks before I got off the bed to follow her.

'How far have I fallen, especially into Reborns clutches. I even think I like him...' I thought. Mixed emotions rising up from it. I hurriedly followed behind. Wanting nothing more then to change from these horrible clothing. Intending to do nothing but sleep once I've changed.

Luce helped me get all the laces and buttons undone before she handed me some clothes to change into. She then walked out of the room. Living me to change. I slipped the shoes and leggings off before removing the dress. I then removed any hair pieces or accessories. Leaving me in nothing but short tight fitting boxers that I wore to help better with my disguise. Even though Reborn insisted I go all the way to make it believable. More like it was for him...

I looked in the mirror in front of me. Seeing multiple scars littering my body in many places. Recognizing every single one and where it came from. All the haunting memories from the past swiftly attempting to re-enter my mind. However, I pushed them back.  Knowing they were only things of the past that couldn't hurt me.

So without waiting, I slipped the white t-shirt on and pulling on long pair of pajama pants to go along. Looking at myself one last time before leaving the room. Reluctantly heading back to Reborns room where I would sleep. Since he dubbed that as my place to rest. A small sigh of exhaustion washing over me.

I slowly made my way back. Taking my time to get to the demo- Reborns room. Hoping he'd either forget, or not push himself onto me. However I knew neither was something he would not do. Especially when it comes to forgetting.

Soon I came to be in front of his room. Knocking a couple times before entering without permission. When I opened the door. I seen Reborn in a pair of silk long bottoms and no shirt. His hair slicked back slightly in points. As he curls framed his face. An annoyed look resting on his face. He quickly turned to look at me before softening some, but not a lot.

I shut the door as I walked in. He slowly inched his way over to me.

"We'll be going back to the Vongola Mansion tomorrow morning. So. Let's get some rest. Unless... you'd like to continue where we left off" the smirk instantly returning to his face, as he walked closer.

Not wishing to do anything, I hurriedly lifted my arms in defense, shaking my head no.

"I'm good. I'd like sleep. Let's just sleep" he hummed but walked over to the bed. Patting the spot next to him. I quickly walked over to the other side. Crawling into the bed. Feeling as Reborn pulled me to his chest under the covers, once he turned the light off.

Without much thought I drifted off to sleep until the next morning.

_____________________________
_
A/N

Sorry for not updating last Sunday. To make it up I've wrote two chapters. Hope you enjoy!