No. 19

UNEDITED
Disclaimers: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn
"Normal"
'Thoughts'
'Flashbacks'
"Other Languages"
_______________________________
So sorry for the long wait. Things get in the way sometimes. Anyway hope you enjoy and make sure to read my A/N for updates after this chapter is done.
_______________________________

Last Time

When I had woken up, I found myself in Reborns embrace. Deciding that I wanted to get up, without Reborn. I stealthily slid my way out. Knowing this probably will never happen again after he finds out about my disappearance act.

'Have mercy on what's left of my soul'
——                                ——                                 ——
The flight was boring and somewhat long. Most the time was spent looking out the window or throwing insults at Reborn as he attempted to degrade me with name calling and insults.

So the moment we landed. I rushed off the plan. Breathing in deeply and releasing a sigh of relief.

"I'm back Japan "

Present

I smiled to myself as we drove off into the city. To where, I was unsure. Most likely place would be another head quarters of Vongola or even Reborns own personal one. Knowing him he has one in every country. A lot has made me regret all my challenges I've ever sent to Reborn. Even if I was sure I'd win or frighten him, even just some with my aura. Now knowing him, I would have never even attempted such a treason against my life. Being near him. Makes me appreciate that I'm frankly alive.

He was cold and emotionless on the outside, besides the snide comments that would always be followed my a smirk or grin. He could kill without regret, let alone thinking about that persons own personal life he just stole it from. He was a stone cold killer. A perfect hitman that could complete a mission without failure.

Yet, he's kind. It's strange isn't? Regardless of the fact he recognized me as the candidate for the Vongola tenth boss, the Young Vongola Lion. He still treated me nice. Making sure I ate, my injuries were healing. Even threatening me to be good and rest or he'd force me. He was strange. A hitman who barely knew me. Yet, he was kind to me. Even with his rude and teasing comments he throws at me.

After being around him for so long and that one or two, it's hard to tell anymore, incidents with Reborn and me locking lips or whatever else he did to me. I'm finally understanding why and even when I didn't want to admit it to myself. By guessing or pushing it to the side. I finally think I might have to admit it.

I was in love with a hitman.

A very sadistic hitman at that. It was almost terrifying knowing I liked this man. He was tall, dark, and shrouded in mystery. I barley new him besides what I learned from his reputation, and what what I could guess or what little pieces he gave me. So how I came to have affection for such a man I wasn't sure.

Would I be able to express thoughts feelings?

Most likely not. Probably will die alone.

I sighed mentally. Not wishing to let Reborn in on my own little internal battle I was having with myself at the moment. Knowing he would push to know. Since, he never likes being left out or unknowing about something, even if he himself won't reveal anything about himself.