No. 7

VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE

Disclaimers: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn
"Normal"
'Thoughts'
'Flashbacks'
"Other Languages"
_______________________________

After my little outburst of killing intent both Reborn and Colonello have been watching me. It wasn't 'I'm watching you so you can't hurt my family' kinda look but more of a predatory look. Both males would give each other glances ever so often daring the other to move. I only sighed mentally not bothered by their childish motives. After saving Skull me started worshiping me even after I told him not to. I was now sitting by Fon while the other two glared at him. He didn't seem to be bothered by it as he continued to sip his green tea.

"Luce..." I started calling. She poked her head out from the kitchen while smiling at me.

"Yes, Tsuna-kun?" She politely asked. I stared at her for a moment in slight warmth. The way Luce acted and talked to me reminded me of my mother. She was warm and caring. Always stopping something when it got to serious. She would smile even when things got a little loopy. I couldn't stop thinking of the resemblance. It was so close to my mother. It was close to a mother relationship I was deprived of at four not even having my fathers love to fill it instead.

"Um... I've been meaning to ask this but where am I. I know I'm not in Namimori anymore. Actually I'm pretty convinced this isn't even Japan." I took on a serious look staring at her in the eyes as everyone else watched. Reborn and the rest slightly gave an expression that was odd from their usual. Besides Mammon and Verde, who had left and hour ago.

"What makes you say that?" I looked to Reborn who had narrowed eyes. He stared me straight in the eyes as if trying to read me but found it extremely difficult. My eyes narrowed as well. The more precise calculating stare showed.

"Because the day I arrived in Namimori I mapped out the town when I went for a walk. I'm sure you remember Rebron. I mean you stalked me the entire time. I looked out the window and didn't notice anything familiar but then I seen something that was familiar. I'm in Italy, aren't I?" I asked. I was amused when I looked at the faces of the people around. It was true how ever. I had mapped out the entire town when I walked it. Everything was absorbed like a sponge. Every layout, every exit, turn, sign. All memorized and turned to memories for later use. When I had awoke I didn't take anything to serious and just enjoyed the look outside my window. Then I remembered seeing something. Something from my past.

"Hn quite perspective. I figured you'd be fooled Dame-Tsuna" Reborn said teasingly.

"You stalked him?" Colonello asked.

"I was curious. He noticed me when I was cancelling my presence. I did get a... Interesting performance though~" he tilted his head up, irritating me. He was referring to that time. When those low life's talked down to me. Colonello looked confused as did everyone else. I was slightly annoyed by the man as a twitch appeared on my face. I wanted so badly to punch that man but resisted knowing full well inside he was a demon. A spartan one at that. I could feel it as it rolled off him in waves. I couldn't take him in my current state and would have a hard time taking him down in better condition. Especially since I have no way in harnessing my flames into a certain point. I needed a conductor and I did not have one.

A thought suddenly appeared in my head making me feel just as sadistic. I looked over towards Reborn smiling creepily that almost could be mistaken for a smirk. Everyone shivered at the sudden change except Reborn who grew more excited.