No. 12

Unedited

Disclaimers: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn
"Normal"
'Thoughts'
'Flashbacks'
"Other Languages"
_______________________________

'warm...' I thought in a haze caused by the feeling of comforting warmth surrounding me. I could feel myself being almost being trapped and constricted within the warmth. So much that I couldn't move. Literally.

I started to wiggle around attempting to get free from the warmth, even though it was extremely welcoming and comfortable. Without knowing it I had moved closer to the source of warmth feeling it breath....

I instantly opened my eyes seeing nothing but a bare chest in front of me. A blush slowly crept it's way up onto my face, as I recalled what had happened last night. Everything forcing its way into the front of my mind. At the thought I began to push away from Reborn even more, as I struggled to escape. I squirmed underneath his grasp. Fighting the urge to blush and hide my face in Reborn's chest from pure embarrassment.

'Where does he get off telling me I'm his property. Last time I checked I escaped my captures to be free. Not to become a possession again.' I thought gritting my teeth as my eye twitched in annoyance. My mood completely changing from embarrassment to utter irritation towards the raven haired male.

I looked up at his face after a while only now realizing he was awake. I flinched back a little as I almost laughed nervously out loud. My body instantly attempting to retreat, but feeling was only known to me, because Reborn was persistent to hold onto me.

"Go back to sleep" he said annoyed. His eyes were narrowed and they seemed almost shadowed. Making me feel like I was under a demons glare. I gulped only now realizing I had been picking fights with a man capable of bringing hell to its knees, to beg him for mercy, as in sparring their lives. Even so I pushed back human instinct, for my usual snappy mouth, that will sure to be my downfall. Who ever it may be that causes my downfall. My bet is on the man before me.

It doesn't mean I can't try? Right? I'll live, right?

"Can you let go?" I asked with a slight smile that seemed to twitch with my eye. On the inside I felt like killing a certain someone, however, doing so would only cause me literal pain. Reasons why I'm still alive and not in pain caused by him, is a mystery I'll choose to leave alone. Though it might have something to do with me being his 'possession'.

"No" he simply said annoyed. He pulled me closer to his bare chest. Causing me to squeak slightly and blush in many different shades of red and pink. My heart beat became faster at the motion.

'I'm so pathetic. I'd usually fight, until I was either dead or free. I episode hid my feeling. Why is everything changing now?!' I questioned in my head. Remembering everything that's happened up till now. I don't even remember how long I've been, since I've stopped counting. Let alone caring.

I tilted my head up to look at Reborn's face to see his chin resting on my fluffy hair.

"Why won't you let me go?!" I half shouted and almost half cried. My body felt stiff in this position. Especially since I've probably been like this since I feel asleep and been asleep. The position was warm and almost... Comforting but I still wanted to more and get away. Who could blame me though. I'm basically being forced to cuddle with a demon! A hot demon- a demon nether the less though! Forget the first part.