CH. [20]

Robyn started pacing back in forth with her mom on the phone, in tears. They tried contacting Rena, but she didn't answer.
"Look Robyn! Call your father while I call the police!" Robyn's mother immediately hung up.
Robyn gulped, she dialed the digits of her dad's number. He picked up after the 3rd ring.

"Hello?" His deep voice said.

"Hey. It's Robyn. I have good & bad news." She's said wanting to get off the phone quickly.
Robyn then explained how Rena turned up missing apparently. Her father started to cry, and was lost for words.

"Also.. I'm pregnant.." Robyn said quietly.
After Robert heard those words, he immediately hung up. Robyn was shocked at her fathers reaction.
Whatever fuck it. She thought.
The next person she decided to call was Aubrey, it was maybe a couple hours after he left now, and he should be done with work, and at Michael's house.

"Hello?" He said tiredly.
The clock read 3:30pm.

"Sorry I forgot you take your naps at this time baby. But, I have to say something...Rena is missing. I would get into details, but just know we can't find her! I'm so scared."

"Damn, Baby. You want me to come comfort you?" He said getting up from bed.

"Kind of! But doesn't Michael live like a hour away?"

"I got you baby." and with that Aubrey hung up.
Even though they treated him like shit, Aubrey cared for everyone, even Robyn's family.
Aubrey drove an hour back over to his place just to check on us wife.
Once he reached the door Robyn flew into his arms.
"Are you okay?" He said in her ear.

"No! I'm so fucking worried." She cried in his shoulder.

"Calm down baby, we don't want your blood pressure to go down. She will be okay I promise. I'm here for you"

"I love you Aubs."

"I love you too babygirl"

** ** **
This is really short, and rushed. But i've been busy, and It's late😩School is gonna be the death of me.