CH. [7]

SATURDAY
Today was the day of the dinner and Aubrey was a nervous wreck. He hasn't sat down with this woman and formally had conversation with her in years, He was also nervous on what tricks Robyn had up her sleeve. Robyn never looses. She gets what she wants.
She always wins.
Meanwhile, Robyn was having a bittersweet moment. She was more worried about showing up, looking great, and making a damn statement. She smirked to herself as she curled her long ombré hair.
She was gonna look great, and she knew it.
" Robyn are you getting ready?! " Robyn heard Aubrey call.
She rolled her eyes, " Yes babe. "
She heard her phone ring, and walked to their room quickly.
" Hey Rena. " She answered plainly.

" Hey Rob. What you up to? The fam wanna come over. " Rena said yawning.

" Long story short. But Aubrey and I are going to dinner with Lala " She didn't have time or the patience to explain all of this mess to her sister.

" As in his ex Lala? Robyn you gotta be fucking kidding. " Rena said in surprise, what was going through her sister's mind to be doing this?

" I'll tell you all of this later. I have to get ready Rena. And don't you have to be studying? Your not in college yet remember? " Robyn rolled her eyes. She had no idea where Rena got her lack of learning and listening from.

" Whatever. I'll talk to you later " They both said their goodbyes and Robyn continued getting ready.
------
Aubrey & Robyn linked hands as they entered the restaurant. Aubrey's heart was pounding, while Robyn was flipping her hair and pouting.

 Aubrey's heart was pounding, while Robyn was flipping her hair and pouting

" Stop being so nervous. What do you think the little bitch is gonna do? " Robyn whispered to her husband as he checked in.
Aubrey ignored Robyn's jab & looked for the table Lala and Angela were sitting at.
Once they were spotted, Robyn and Aubrey made their way towards the table. " Hi Aubrey! " Lala cheered, she gave Aubrey a long hug.
" Aubrey! It's so nice to see you again! " Angela gave Aubrey a big long hug as well. The two ladies didn't even acknowledge Robyn. Which made her triggered.

" Um.. This must be your wife... " Angela snorted. Angela dreams for her daughter and Aubrey to get back together again. Once she found out he was married, she was shocked. Now finally meeting his wife in person, she has nothing but good things to say, from her looks of course. Which made her mad.
" Yes. This is Robyn. " Aubrey said proudly while Robyn smiled. Lala scoffed quietly, and Robyn furrowed her eyebrows. " Is their a problem, Miss Lala? "

" Nope. Nothing at all. Robyn what do you do? " Lala quickly switched the subject.
" I'm a fashion designer. I create shoes and clothing. "

" Oh that's funny. How come I haven't seen work of yours? " Angela snickered. Robyn tensed up quickly, she carefully held on to her cold lemonade before she dropped it. " Anyways. Aubrey how's Sandi? " Angela asked.

" Oh Lala never told you? " Aubrey glared at his ex-girlfriend, " My mother died a couple years ago. "

" Oh I'm sorry to hear that. She was a great woman! " Angela looked at Aubrey dumbfounded.

There was moment of silence till Angela opened her mouth again. "Wait remind me how you two broke up again? " Angela talked to the ex-couple. " Oh! Didn't Lala cheat on Aubrey? " Robyn butted in. Aubrey nodded turning pink, and Lala glared at Robyn.

" Well since i've known Aubrey longer, and we're good friends, despite what happened

" Well since i've known Aubrey longer, and we're good friends, despite what happened. I'd like a moment with him please. " Lala retorted.
" Well Since Aubrey is my man. His ass is staying right here. " Robyn said back.

" I can't deal with greedy people like you. You don't control him." Lala rolled her eyes.

" Same here. I can't deal with classless people like you. I'm pretty sure Aubrey is happier spending time with a woman who has class. " Robyn smiled.

" Atleast I got a real job. Matter a fact two jobs. " Lala crossed her arms, ready to pick a fight with Robyn.

" Bitch you live off a pole. You ain't making money. The actual pole is probably more entertaining than you. " Robyn sneered.

Aubrey widened his eyes, " Robyn chill out. "

" Bitch you live off of Aubrey. Pole, desk, nothing, I'm still making money. You don't make shit. " Lala rolled her eyes, as her mother agreed with her.

That was already the last straw for Robyn, No one tells her who she lives off of. She lives off herself. Nobody else. She was independent. Why couldn't anybody see that?

" You know what? I'm already done. Can't deal with retarded looking ass bitches like this. " Robyn stood, and smoothed down her dress.
" Aubrey you coming? "
Aubrey could tell her eyes were getting glossy. Her feelings were hit.
" I'm gonna stay here for a little bit. " Aubrey muttered.
Robyn shook her head in disbelief at her husband, and headed towards the door.

" Thank God. " Angela and Lala said in unison.
-------
I updated!! Sometimes i feel like a bad writer so it's hard for me to get up and actually click Watt. But anyways What do you think will happen next?

* Vote, Comment, & Follow🥀
* How could I make my stories better🙃
* Check out my other stories Found My Love & Betrayed❤️

🖤IHEARTAUBRIH🖤