CH. [11]

It was the next day, and Aubrey just got up to get ready for work. Robyn went to Michael's to purchase things for her fashion designing. Once Aubrey was finished getting ready, he headed out the door. 2 days since Lala.
He said to himself.
He went to the parking lot and his car was gone.
"Robyn." He muttered.
She always forgot to leave his car for his use when he had to work.
6. Forgetful? The sixth reason why Aubrey did not want to get married to her.
Aubrey called an uber, which was here in about 10 minutes and made his way to work. 
••••••••••
He finally got to his self owned building, and walked in and greeted all of his co-workers.
Aubrey made his way upstairs. Once he got there he passed by Lala's desk to his office.
"Hey Aubrey..." She smirked for a while. Aubrey furrowed his eyebrows and kept walking.
Once he sat down, Lala bursted into his office.
"Laila...If your hear to say sorry, I don't really want to hear it."

"First of all, I told you to call me Lala, and Second, sorry for? I didn't do anything" She laughed. "All I'm here to do is say that your sister 'n' law, Rena, wanted you to check your email about some shit." Lala sighed.

"Language." Aubrey glared at his assistant.
Lala left, and he checked his email accordingly.

15 emails unread.
He clicked on the name that read: Rena Fenty.
To my deadbeat brother 'n' law,
I would highly appreciate it if you would treat my sister with respect, She needs someone better than you, if your gonna treat her like fucking shit, then fuck off! I'm not afraid to expose you in front of my parents, lies or not. Call me crazy. I don't give a fuck. If you want me to keep my mouth shut, maybe give me some money? Gotta pay off coke anyways. - Rena
Aubrey scoffed in disbelief. The fact that her family would treat him like this, disgusts him on a high level.
7. Crazy ass family? The seventh reason why Aubrey did not want to get married to her.
He scrolled through his emails once more, and his eyes widened once he saw the name.
Laila Lala Anthony.
He clicked the email slowly.
A picture appeared across the screen.

Aubrey quickly deleted the email, and clicked out of the website

Aubrey quickly deleted the email, and clicked out of the website. He called his bestfriend to meet him in his office quickly.

 He called his bestfriend to meet him in his office quickly

"Michael...she sent nudes" He said once his friend arrived and shut the door.
"I mean she wasn't fully naked...She was in a thong...and a shirt" Aubrey regathered himself. Michael gave Aubrey a pep talk before he went home later for him to face, Robyn, his wife.
Once Michael left, Aubrey grabbed Lala's hand and took her into the nearest room which was a closet.
"I am married. We are not dating anymore! Stop humiliating me, especially at my workplace! If this continues your fired!" Aubrey exclaimed. Lala smiled deviously. "Aww I would be fired?" She got closer to Aubrey. So close that her, crotch touched his manhood. She reached up and bit his bottom lip. Aubrey wanted this to stop, but he didn't, say it..or actually stop it...
"I most definitely know that you missed me, Aubrey Graham" She smirked. Lala reached down to his pants, and grabbed him. She knew his weakest points and where to seduce him. What is he supposed to do?
He thought hardly.
He grew harder, but smacked her hand away. "Leave me alone. Do something like this again I dare you. "
Aubrey left and slammed the door, leaving his ex girlfriend standing alone.
••••••••••
Aubrey made his way home towards the end of the day. He couldn't get that moment out of his mind. He honestly felt violated in a way. He walked inside his condo, and saw this man grinding on Robyn. "What's going on here?!" Aubrey raised his voice and threw the unknown man off his wife. "Oh Aubrey! It's not what it looks like" Robyn turned off the blaring music, and sighed. "This is Travis..My workout trainer."
"Nice to meet you." He held his hand out for Aubs to shake. Aubrey smacked it away.
"Aubs.. Don't be like that. Hey Travis i'll see you next week.." She smiled and walked him out.
" Robyn? How long has this been going on. Since when do you work out also?!"Aubrey was not fond of this situation.
"It was a present for you! and um... about six weeks.." Robyn bit her lip.
Aubrey rolled his eyes.
8. Secrets? The eighth reason why Aubrey did not want to get married to her.
"My intentions were right. You can't be mad over this" Robyn followed Aubrey who was stomping upon the stairs.

"So the fuck what?! You had a man in my house, and I wasn't aware that this was going on for six weeks! Who knew what was happening? Bullshit! I already had a bad day." Aubrey slammed the door in Robyn's face. Who felt heartbroken inside.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Short ik. Boring ik.
* Vote, Comment, & Follow🥀
* How could I make my stories better🙃
* Check out my other stories Found My Love & Betrayed❤️

🖤IHEARTAUBRIH🖤