CH. [18]

"Yes. You are pregnant Mrs.Graham" The doctor said. Aubrey and Robyn decided to go to the doctor a week later just to be extra sure about the pregnancy. "Come back in 3 weeks and we will see how your holding up. Congratulations!"
Robyn looked at her husband to see his reaction of the official claim. "You good?"
Aubrey sighed, "Uh yeah." She stood up carefully, and They both linked hands together, and walked towards their car. Aubrey noticed the small smile that crept among Robyn's lips, He still was very upset at her for manipulating him, but he ignored it for the day.
Just let her be happy, Aubrey. He said to himself, he took her home, and they both went upstairs to their room.
"So you said you were taking a break?" Robyn said as she looked at the wooden floor.
"Um yeah..3 days, we just spend so much time together, and I need time by myself."
Robyn tried not to be mad or upset, but she couldn't help it, they just found out they were having a baby, and he wants to leave and take a break?
"I'm sorry? But i really don't want you to leave.." Robyn said quietly.
"Please? It's really needed, for both of us, I will just stay with Michael only for a couple days, and that will be it."
"Your always leavin' me I swear" Robyn stomped into the bathroom, "You just found out that I was having your baby! Be happy. Hug me. Kiss me. Show some damn affection."

"I'm only leaving because your too attached to me, It's not really healthy. Take up a hobby or something." Aubrey said getting his duffle bag.
22. Way too attached? The twenty-second reason why Aubrey did not want to get married to her.

"Are you even gonna be there for me throughout this pregnancy?" Robyn said walking back into the room and leaning on the door.

Aubrey walked up to her and caressed her cheek, "Of course I will babygirl. I won't leave you like that. It's only for a couple days."

Robyn thought about it for a minute, and finally came to an conclusion. "Fine Aubrey. Take all the time you need."
"Also, I think we should move, I know we just moved here and Our lease is definitely not up, but we need a bigger home, and maybe a new car, and we could use other things, we can also go shopping and-"

"Okay Robyn. We can talk about this later. Say no more" Aubrey immediately cut her off. Moving? New car? With what money?
23.Rushing things? the Twenty third reason why Aubrey did not want to get married to her.
Aubrey walked down the steps with his bag, and turned to his wife.
"Im going to work first, and then I will go with Michael to his house. I'll see you in 3 days?"

"Okay." Robyn pouted and wiped a small tear, "I will miss you."

"Don't cry. We both know this is much needed. I'll miss you too, I love you" He gave Robyn a soft kiss.

"I love you too." Robyn said with a sigh and shut the door.
** ** **
1. Sorry for the late update, I fucking forgot It was sunday.
2. Sorry it's so short, i'm trying to prepare for school which starts on wednesday
3. Sorry if it was rushed and boring.
- IheartAubrih