CH. [17]

"Robyn. Tell me the truth." Aubrey said firmly as he sat down on the bed with her. He wasn't gonna yell at her, tears were already flowing down her face, and he wasn't gonna get too mad. She sighed and looked down, "I was planning it since last month. Okay? I want to have a baby."

"But I don't

"But I don't. You said you were okay with that, and you would sacrifice anything for our relationship." Aubrey told her. Robyn looked up. "I lied."
Aubrey started to get mad and hurt on the inside but didn't show it, "You know..You know how I feel about lying and shit. What is this?"

20. Lying? The twentieth reason why Aubrey did not want to get married to her.

"What's what?" She touched his hand, but he immediately snatched it away.
"This relationship. What are we doing? We lying now?"

"Aubrey I'm so sorry." Robyn said lowly.

"So um.. You basically manipulated me? Did that sex mean nothing to you? Was it just apart of your plan?" Aubrey turned his face the other way, outside of the door he saw Rena watching.
"Can you fucking not." He said glaring at her, but not raising his voice.
Rena came from behind the door, and walked in her sisters room, "Robyn. I think it's best if i leave. Y'all fight way too much." She smirked staring at Aubrey.
"Fine. If you have any problems with mom and dad don't call me about it. I'm still mad."
Rena shrugged her shoulders, and left. Aubrey turned his attention back to his wife, and she sighed. "Back to what I was saying. The sex was amazing baby. I didn't even need it for my plan it was amazing. It was real."

"Look I don't care honestly. It breaks my heart that you would even do some type of shit like that...Here take your damn pills." He threw them at her.

"Aubrey..I just couldn't live without a baby, but at the same time I can't live without you. I thought my plan would turn out well, it would be the only lie I would ever have to face with you, and I got caught up and I'm sorry. I'm selfish and didn't think about you."

"We're taking a pregnancy test when I get back." Aubrey started to get up.

"Don't you think it would take a few weeks, for it to form?" Robyn said grabbing his arm.

"It doesn't matter. And don't say it, we don't even know if it is in there. We're taking a pregnancy test. End of discussion."

"But-"
"Bye Robyn." Aubrey interrupted her.
Instead of going to work, he went to a secluded spot, on the country side. He really needed to clear his mind, would his girl really do that to him? He decided to keep this a secret from Michael for a few days. He didn't even know if she was pregnant so he wasn't going to say anything at all. He wished his mother was here, the woman that would never go behind his back, the woman that would never lie, the woman that was always there for him.

He looked at the sky. "Mommy? Daddy? Your probably together watching me now. I'm afraid. What do I do? I miss y'all so much." His thoughts got interrupted, by his buzzing phone.
Robyn just texted him.

The conversation he just had with his wife

The conversation he just had with his wife...was different...But he knew everytime he got upset, Robyn never cared. She wasn't so sentimental, that she went to a secluded place and cried.
21. Didn't care about his feelings as much as she used too? The twenty-first reason why Aubrey did not want to get married to her.
He drove all the way back to the city, to buy her pregnancy tests. Once he made his way back home, he quickly handed Robyn the box, and she immediately went into the bathroom. She took two just to be sure.
After 10 mins she came out the bathroom, and looked at her husband, with a unsure look.
She handed him the tests.

Both read, positive.

"Damn." Aubrey rubbed his face in his hands.

"You don't know. Like I said, you literally came in me this morning."

"So? It's still happening."

"Robyn. Maybe we should take a break for about a week? I just really have to understand that you basically manipulated me, and now your pregnant. I really need some time to think."

"So your not gonna take care of it?" Robyn said crossing her arms.

"What the fuck Robyn?" Aubrey looked at her with stupidity.

She looked down at the ground.

"No matter what. I will always take care of you, and now I guess the baby.."
** ** **