CH. [9]

NEXT DAY
Robyn woke up early to work on a couple of designs of hers. She was going to visit her family today, by herself. She did not have time to drag Aubrey around, nor the patience for the heated controversy her parents and her husband would share countless times. While she sketched out a new design of her Creeper, she felt large muscular hands on her shoulders.
"Stop." She rolled her eyes and jerked them off. Aubrey knew Robyn was still upset from the dinner. Aubrey said sorry many times throughout the night, but completely got ignored.
2. Being Ignored? The second reason why Aubrey did not want to get married to her.
Robyn did not put up with disloyalty. If your her husband, your required to give full support, and stick up for her when needed. She had her own expectations set for herself. High. Expectations.
"Robs. Get over it. It's not that deep" He rolled his eyes. Aubrey was sick of the attitude over a small thing.
3. Attitude? The third reason why he didn't not want to get married to her.

"Look. Your not gonna treat me like i'm your girlfriend or some random hoe! I'm your wife! Stay Committed and respect me." She began to raise her voice slightly, getting quickly agitated at the beginning of the day.

"I do Robyn, and you know it too. You don't have to be dramatic. It's the little things that get you upset. Ridiculous, I swear." Aubrey made his way back upstairs and slammed the bedroom door.
Robyn sighed and cursed to herself. She got dressed quietly and quickly headed out of the doors of their condo. She couldn't take it at the moment
-----
Once Robyn reached the Suburban Side of Toronto, she browsed the streets for a while. She tried to stall time before she came face to face with her family.

 She tried to stall time before she came face to face with her family

She saw a baby store, and smiled. She then looked in her purse. She saw sight of birth control pills.
Aubrey had put her on birth control from the second the got married. He forbidden children coming out of Robyn. It was her only ever dream, but Aubrey couldn't see it. She looked around once more, and finally made her way to her parents house. She entered with her key, and was greeted by a spicy smell of gumbo. Their family was very diverse and cultural. Theresa was in the kitchen, while Rena and Robert were on the couch.
"Hey y'all." Robyn said blankly. A smile came to all of they're faces once they saw Robyn. Their smile got even wider once they noticed Aubrey wasn't around.
"Finally. My eldest. The mature, responsible one, finally home!" Theresa pulled Robyn into a tight hug.
Rena rolled her eyes and got up to hug her big sister, while Robert remained on the couch.
"Hello Robyn." He said quietly.

"Father." Robyn wasn't surprised one bit that her father did not show interest in her coming home.

"Aubrey not lingering on your side for once?" Rena furrowed her thick brows.

"Nope. Don't have the time for y'all to be on his neck. Besides we ain't on good terms." Robyn rolled her eyes.

" We're not. Robyn." Theresa corrected, "Not ain't. Don't used improper language in this house."

"Yes mama." Even thought she was 29, She still got told what to do many times.
Rena dragged her sister up to her room. It was like a loft, but messy.
"Rena. You got to do better. You want mama and father to expect more? Give it to em'. You need to finish school, and do better around here."

"Whatever Robyn. I'm sick of y'all telling me what the hell to do." Rena grabbed a bag of weed that was under her mattress. She rolled it carefully and took a drag.

"Rena! You quit. I know you did!"

"I know. I got this yesterday. It's great quality." She kept taking in and out puffs.

"You're ridiculous. You used to be so sophisticated. Now look at you. Sad. Sad."

" It's not even like a drug. You lucky I don't do Heroin and Crack anymore"

"Your fuckin' nuts! Really? The mix of those two drugs are deadly. Heroin is deadly period. Bobby Brown almost died from that shit. Don't even get me started on Whitney" Robyn was very upset with her sister. She knew she did weed at one point and quit, but was not aware of Heroin or Crack. "And Crack?! Come on, why not just Coke instead."

" Coke ain't good enough Robyn. You don't get around like that here." Rena didn't give a flying fuck at this point anymore. She did what she wanted. If she wanted weed, she would roll up a blunt and smoke it. If she wanted to runout late at night and be a hoe, she would. If she wanted to disrespect her parents, she would. She didn't take shit from anyone.
Robyn's head began to hurt after the smell of drugs hit her. Her sister was going crazy. She ran downstairs, outside, and took in some fresh air.
From inside she could hear her parents arguing.
"What the fuck is going on with my life" She sighed to herself. Damn She thought.
Her family was falling apart.
Her marriage was not on good terms.
Her life was breaking.
She. She was breaking...

* Vote, Comment, & Follow🥀* How could I make my stories better🙃* Check out my other stories Found My Love & Betrayed❤️

* How could I make my stories better🙃
* Check out my other stories Found My Love & Betrayed❤️

🖤IHEARTAUBRIH🖤