I blinked and continued to stare at her, "I was worried about you darling, Im very sure your dad already talked to you about not going out, I'm not going to repeat myself again or tell you something he already probably said, but I did want to say how sorry I am honey to have hurt you," she said standing up and reaching out to touch my cheek.

Oh if only she knew someone else already hurt me also!

She stroked my cheek gently and let out a tiny breath, "Will you forgive me?" she asked softly.

Tears prickled my eyes because despite how mad I might have been mom was still one of the couple of persons who could brake me easily, "Of course I do mom," I said forcing a teary smile.

She smiled and her eyes softened to the golden color I love, "I love you so much my dear Annie," she said.

I stood up and hugged her gently "Love you mom," I murmured trying so hard to ignore the way her cold body felt against mine.

She put her hands around me making me wince from my bruised back and I pulled back, "Sorry," she said quickly probably thinking she had hugged me too tight.

I gulped and shook my head, "Dont worry about it, how do I look for my first day?" I managed to say as I posed in front of her.

She grinned and winked "Beautiful" she nodded in approval.

"Great," I faked a smile as I turned to the mirror again.

"Hurry up and come to the kitchen to eat some breakfast Annie, I dont want you to be late on your first day," mom laughed as she went out of my room. I rolled my eyes and nodded, it wasnt even 7:00 yet!

I looked at myself one more time and sighed miserably as I grabbed my "school" bag and headed to the kitchen. As I walked down the hallways the smell of pancakes greeted me making me smile slightly, well at least I'd get a good breakfast this morning!

I spotted mom and dad laughing as they both made pancakes in front of the stove, Andy was already sitting in the dinning table drinking orange juice when I came into the kitchen, "Morning" I mumbled.

"Morning" he chirped looking in an extraordinary mood I have to say, I sat across from him and eyed him as I sat there. He looked casual in a black shirt and and leather jacket, jeez why did he made something so simple look so good? Why  couldnt I be as pretty as that damn boy?

"What?" he asked grinning.

"Nothing," I shook my head.

He gave me a funny look and stared at me, "Well looks like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed," he observed.

I shook my head and forced a smile, "Im just nervous thats all," I lied. If maybe I wasnt ditching I would be as equally excited as him!

He grinned and rolled his eyes, "You dont have to be nervous Annie, everything will be fine," he reassured, I could see he was trying to hide how excited he actually was!

"Yeah you say that because its easy for you to make friends," I mumbled pretending my bad mood was due to actual school nerves! I was actually relieved he was one year older than me, that meant that maybe we wouldnt have classes together and he wouldnt notice I ditched!

He rolled his eyes again and chuckled "It's not easy for me to make friends silly," he laughed.

"Yes it is," I raised an eyebrow remembering the night of the bonfire with Gabriel, he had been surrounded by so many people you could totally tell they loved him! Of course making friends for Andy would be a piece of cake. While me? Who knew! What if I was akward with people?