Chapter 10

Your POV.

"Oh... hello Namjoon." You say after pulling away from the kiss. I'm pretty sure he wasn't meaning to kiss Jin [Namjin anyone ;) ] but... me? Millions of thought crossed your head, but you just stared at Namjoon with a blank expression.

Namjoon looks into your eyes and give you a warm smile. "Thank you," he takes your two hands in his and takes a deep breath. "I've liked you for so long... reading that and listening to your beautiful cover literally just made me forget all the stress I was going through. [y/n], I-"

Seokjin suddenly runs in from the kitchen. "WHO CAME- oh." Jin sees you two and awkwardly laughs. "Erm..." he scratches his head. "I'm just gonna go back to making food-" Jin slips back in the kitchen before giving Namjoon a weird look.

You laugh. "He's the weirdest brother ever I swear," you smile. "Before you say anything, um... I love you too. Like, a lot. I don't just love Rap Monster, I love... Namjoon." You smile shyly and look down.

Namjoon smiles again and pulls you into a hug. "Thank you so much, [y/n]." After pulling away from the hug, he holds your hands again. "[y/n], will you me my girlfriend?"

You look at him with a shocked expression and blinked. Wow... I did not expect that, you thought. But you love him too much to let go this time.

"Yes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTS has won many awards and one of the top groups in all of Asia and even Europe, North America, and many other countries. You're proud of all of them, and you see how the love members getting are more even.

I mean, somethings we can't change. Some fans are gonna be people we want to punch. But what we can do is give them more love.

•THE END•

Thank you for supporting you are enough!!!! :D