Chapter 9.

Your POV.

I sigh and put my phone down. "We liked each other, but... he was debuting soon. A relationship would've made him more stressed right now."

"I don't think so," Seokjin said. "I'm pretty sure he still likes you that way, and it would be nice to have a really supportive girlfriend. Also, my ship would come true~" Jin smiled and rested his face in his hands.

"... I don't know." I sighed and ignored my brother.

"You can take some time to think about it." Jin stands up. "Since today is the last day of our break, we need to have some good brother-sister bonding time!!"

"Again!????" I exclaimed.

Jin looked at me with a sad eyes.

"I was joking you weird oppa."

"YAH!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon POV.

I checked if my phone was broken. I even restarted my phone a few times. But... it still shows it.

 it still shows it

"Wha

"Wha...?" Namjoon looked at this with a shocked expression but teary eyes. He felt more positive, more strong, more happy. His notifications blew up with inspirational messages and... he was surprised. He's surprised it went from hate to love that quickly, but he actually... he felt appreciated. Namjoon scrolled through every single post and he came across the one with the most likes and comments.

"[y/n]?" He was surprised. So she started all this...? He read through the long paragraph and listened to her cover as his eyes got teary.

"Be right back," Namjoon left the house and ran. The person he wanted to see the most right now was her, the girl he loves, [y/n].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator POV.

"IS THE FOOD DONE???" You ask from your room. More like, yell.

"HOLD ON CHILD JUST WAIT FOR A BIT!" Jin yells back. "ALSO, CAN YOU GET THE DOOR?"

You sigh and walk to the front door. The second you opened the door, a figure barged in. Usually, your taekwando instincts would kick in. But right after the figure barged in, immediately a pair of lips was pressed against yours.

At first, you were like, "the hell!?"

But then, you recognized the figure - Namjoon.

TBC.