Chapter 5.

Your POV.

You opened a random social media (idk you Ken pick:] ) and pulled up the hash tag and showed Jin. He takes your phone and scrolled through the posts.

"Goodness, out of all the members, they choose Namjoon? I mean, none of the members deserve this. But Namjoon literally writes 90% of our songs and he's an amazing rapper. Also, from the perspective of a very handsome man," he beams while you roll your eyes, "Namjoon is good-looking. I don't see the ugliness."

"I don't either." You sigh. "Have you guys noticed how he goes on his phone a lot more?"

"YESS!!!!" Jin almost jumped up from the couch. "Every time we ask he says he's playing a game or texting you. And then I ask you if he is and you always says that he's not. I'm so confused!???"

"Yeah, he definitely wasn't texting me. I asked him too and he said social media. And I know this isn't good but I peeked and he wasn't lying. So I went on twitter and saw the most trending hashtag #leavebts."

"Oh my gosh... that's beyond terrible. People are so messed up!!!"

"I know right????" You lay back on the couch and look up to the ceiling. "I wonder what we can do for him..."

Narrator POV.

Namjoon was just taking a walk when he received a message from his mom.

"Namjoon-ah, we see what's going on on social media. If it's too much, you can quit."

He sighs and puts his phone away. He remembers how it was just him and Yoongi, things were hard, they had to struggle with many things...

Would it be bad to leave because of the hard work we put in?

Namjoon shakes his head.

No, BTS is successful now, they don't need me anymore.

Then he stopped walking.

Did they ever need me in the first place?

Your POV.

"Wait where is he right now?" You ask your brother.

"Well, supposedly everyone is going home right now for a little break."

"Really? His sister just asked me if I was with him."

You and Jin both look at each other in silence.

"Are we supposed to be worried about him?"

TBC.