Chapter 7.

Namjoon POV.

"Hmm?"

I woke up and immediately recognized my surroundings. But why would I be at [y/n]'s house? I thought I was outside...?

Oh wait. I was outside their house.

I sat up from where I was lying down and looked around me. [y/n] was asleep next to me. There's some food next to her. I didn't want to assume it was for me so I didn't take anything. I look at her and sigh. She has been very caring towards me since we met, and she is one of the most important people in my life. But...

I shake my head. The past is the past, at least you two are still friends...

Suddenly, she woke up. "NAMJOON!!!" She sprung up and looked at me in the eyes. "ARE YOU OKAY!?????"

I chuckled a bit and smiled. "Yeah, I'm alright."

She looks at the food next to her and quickly hands them to me. "Aish... why didn't you eat food if you were awake?"

"Well, i didn't want to assume it was mine."

"Yeah, like it was my food and I decided to not eat it but leave it right there and sleep."

Your POV.

Namjoon pushes me lightly and we both laugh.

"What time is it?" He asks.

I check my phone. "It's 3AM..."

"What????" We should both go to sleep then." He says.

"Alright. You can sleep here and I'll go to my room. Good night!" I smile and leave the room. Namjoon smiles and waves.

Right after closing the door, I quickly ran to Jin's room and woke him up.

"Oppa!!!! Wake up!!!!" I whispered loudly.

"Huh..." Jin looked at me with a sleepy expression and looks at his phone. "Are you crazy? It's like 3AM!!!"

"I don't care! I need to talk to you about Namjoon!!!"

Jin quickly sits up. "Okay, I'm listening."

"So he's awake and he's not sick or injured. But that's not what I'm going to talk about. I have an idea to make him feel better from the antis."

Jin nods.

"I'm sure there are a lot of true fans out there. If I start a hashtag #weloveyounamjoon, the true fans can catch on it maybe it'll spread!"

"Are you sure people will notice though? You're not that active on social media. You just lurk."

"Well, it's worth a try right? I have a lot of followers that are armies because of my covers."

"Maybe you should attach a paragraph appreciating Namjoon with a cover under that hashtag when you post it." Jin suggests.

"Okay, I'll work on it after he leaves. I hope this works!" I smile. (DAY6 reference)

"Alright. Now, let me sleep you weird dongsaeng." Jin lies back down and closes his eyes.

"Alright, alright. We'll talk more tomorrow." I leave his room and closes his door.

TBC.

A/N: okay, I know it's been a REALLY long time since I updated:(((( you can hate me all you want but never stop loving Namjoon ❤️