Chapter 8.

Namjoon POV.

Aish.

I know [y/n] is worried about me but...

I'm a grown man!!!!!! I don't need Seokjin to escort me home!!!!!!

"Why is she so worried about me?" I sigh.

"Because she cares about you, why else?"

"I know the way home though."

"You passed out in front of our house instead of going to your house."

"Well-"

"Just appreciate someone like her."

I shook my head and smiled. "What did I do to deserve someone like her? It's not like I'm super important-"

"You're Kim Namjoon, that's why she likes you - as a friend." Jin quickly covered for himself.

I didn't want to assume anything, so I stayed quiet. I know for sure that she'll never like me that way.

Silence made the walk home seem so long.

Your POV.

As soon as they left home, you quickly prepared to make your cover. Surprisingly, this is the first time you finished in a few takes. There were some other songs where it took you hours to finish a full cover. Nervous and excited, you go on all of your social medias and posted the cover with the hashtag #weloveyounamjoon. When it came to typing the paragraph, you mind suddenly blanked out. There were so many things you wanted to say but... where can you start?

"Rap monster, we love your talent.
We love the music you compose. It's AMAZING.  The instrumentation is excellent and it's super catchy.
We love how you're an extremely amazing rapper with EXCELLENT flow and deliverance in the rap and your speed is no joke.
Rap Monster, we love your visuals.
You're super good looking and we love your smile.
Rap Monster, we love your leadership.
We love how you care for the members.
We love how you help BTS grow.
Rap Monster, we love how strong you are.
We love the hard work you put in as a trainee.
We love how you're still super hardworking after being an idol, dreaming big and having hope.
Rap Monster, we love you.
Haters and antis are stupid for not noticing this in you.
We love you not just because all of the above,
But because you exist, Kim Namjoon.
#weloveyounamjoon"

You smile, satisfied with the paragraph. As you were posting it on multiple social medias, Jin came back.

"How is it going?" He sits down next to you and opens his social media. "Imma be your first like." 

"Okay," you laugh. "I'm almost done posting all of them."

Jin liked all of them and read the long paragraph.

"Wow... this is good." Jin smiles. "I think he would like this."

"But why did you reject him a few years ago?"

TBC.