Chapter. 1

Please make sure you have read the description of the story to know what happened.

Narrator POV

"Hyung!"

Rap Monster turns around.

"Jimin?"

Jimin takes a deep breath. "Okay, so I heard what the fan said earlier, and I-"

"I know, I know, I won't listen." He turns around and keeps on walking.

"But I also heard your response."

Rap Monster stops in his tracks. "Okay?" He says without turning back around.

"Hyung, you're the most talented member in BTS, and you're not ugly. Please don't think like that."

Rap Monster smiled. "Alright, Thank you Jimin."

Jimin smiles and hurries off to Jungkook, who just called is name.

Rap Monster kept on walking in the same direction and sighed. You don't have to say that to make me feel better...

Your POV

"Come on Namjoon, where the hell are you?"

Tonight was one of the only moments where you could hang out with your best friend. He's usually known as Rap Monster in BTS, but with you he's known as Namjoon who you grew up with. You're happy that his group is very successful now, but you also wish you two could spend more time together.

"Sorry [y/n], the fan sign ended later than expected."

Your tablet just received a new message from your brother. Still on the phone with Namjoon, you quickly glance at the text.

<<[Y/n], has Namjoon arrived yet? The fan sign ended 30 minutes ago.>>

"Alright, hurry up!" After hanging up, you text your brother that he's here. Then you laid back on the couch and sighed. "I knew something was up with him..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A few minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally!" You run towards Namjoon as he walked in the apartment. He gives you a tired smile, puts his stuff down, and sits on the couch without saying a word. He's been like this for a few weeks, and you've been really worried.

"Yah, are you okay?" You sit down next to him, handing him a bottle of coke.

"I'm fine, just tired." He takes the coke, opens it, and clicks his coke with yours.

"Child, I've seen you more tired than this and you weren't like this. Is everything okay?"

Namjoon pauses.

"[y/n], should I leave BTS?"

TBC.