Chapter 2.

Narrator POV

You put your hand on Namjoon's forehead. "Um, are you sick?"

"...no" Namjoon sighs. "Seriously, should I leave?"

"OF COURSE NOT!!!! WHAT WOULD THE GROUP WITHOUT SUCH A TALENTED MEMBER AND THEIR LEADER!???"

"Well, your brother can be-"

You roll your eyes. "My brother can never replace you. And honestly he's not as talented as you."

"Okay. Now let's do something else!" You notice him trying to change the subject.

"Um, no. Can you explain why you think you should?"

Namjoon looks away. "I don't know. Maybe I should just be a solo artist?"

You look at Namjoon, extremely confused. "Did something happen with big hit?"

Namjoon shakes his head.

"Did something happen inside 방탄소년단?"

Namjoon shakes his head.

"Did fans say anything?"

Namjoon still shakes his head.

"Then What???"

Namjoon looks at you in the eyes. "It's just that BTS is really booming lately, and don't get me wrong, I love that we are gaining fame but at the same time it's tiring too."

"Oh..." You hug your best friend. "Let's take some time right now to relax then. Do you want kimchi or ramyeon?"

Namjoon POV.

This is why she's my best friend.

"You can pick today," I smile and sit back on the couch, changing the channel to our favorite TV show.

I'm glad that fooled her...

~~~~~~~~~~A few days later~~~~~~~~~

Narrator POV

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

"PARK JIMIN!!!"

"MIN YOONGI!!!"

Fans cheered as BTS walk out the airport. Here and there, you can hear a few "Kim soekjin" or "Jung hoseok".

But there was no Kim Namjoon.

He was used to it, but every time it happened, it hurts.

He could ensure that people really don't like him when other members' covers and solos reaches millions of views in a day, but that seems difficult for his own.

After getting in the car, he scrolls through social media. He noticed that when he opened his phone, the members suddenly tenses up.

"Guys, you okay?"

The members look at each other. "Uh... Yeah..."

Rap Monster raises an eyebrow. "Okay..."

Then he saw why everyone didn't want him on social media.

It seems like that as BTS 's fame grows, people's hate towards him grows too.

TBC.