Chapter 2: Night to Remember

Mulai dari awal

~Next Morning~

I wake up with the biggest smile on my face, thinking of last night. I wake up to find Tobias....gone? I get up to find a not on the table

-Good Morning Beautiful!
Went to get a couple of muffins be
Back soon! :)
~4

I smile at his note and decide to take a shower and get dressed. After i finish getting ready, I walk out to see Tobias devouring his muffin and gives me a big goofy smile filled with a muffin that makes me giggle. I then to take one and begin to eat it slowly as Tobias finishes his.

"Are you Ready?" Tobias asked me "For initiation I mean."
I completely forgot initiation starts tomorrow
"I don't know." I answer honestly.
"I'm nervous that I will be terrible and won't seem...tough."
He laughs. "And what is so funny?" I ask
"You Tris Prior are as tough as nails and you can't see that."
I smile and kiss him lightly on the lips.
" Okay, we should probably get up and get moving."

~Later that Day~

Christina is begging me to tell about her last night with Tobias and I.
"Please Please PLEASE!" Christina begged me.
"Okay, but all I'm going to say is it amazing." I give a small grin as I say it.
She gives me a huge smile that's when I get an idea, and Christina notices.
"What?" She asks
"Come on, I need to go do something." I say and I pull her up and run down the halls

~ At Lunch~

Tobias POV

I sit in the Cafeteria with Zeke, Uriah, Will, Lynn, and Shauna. Marlene is still avoiding Uriah, and I don't know where Tris and Christina are.
"She is just probably busy or sleeping or something." Shauna says to Uriah attempting to comfort him.
" Yeah busy avoiding me." Uriah says.
That's when we see Christina and Tris walk over to the table and sit down, smiling at each other.
"What?" I ask curiously.
"Oh Nothing." Tris says still with a big grin on her face. I didn't completely believe her, but I didn't think too much of it.
"I'm going to go find her." Uriah says standing up.
Zeke puts his hand on his shoulder forcing him to sit down and Uriah tries to resist, "Dude, if she wants to talk to you she will come to you, okay?" Zeke says.
"I guess you're right." Uriah says surrendering. "Of course I am, now sit down and spend some time with your friends you big Pansycake." Zeke jokes. We all laugh a little, but we can all see Uriah still wants to go talk to Marlene.

Marlene POV

I couldn't face seeing him. It hurts to know the pain and disappointment I caused him. But I can't keep avoiding him. That's when we both run into each other. I just got lost into his dreamy eyes, you cam escape everything just by staring into them. That is when I got kicked back into reality.
"I'm Sorry." We both say at the same time. We both laugh.
"You go first." I say
"Okay, I overreacted, I shouldn't get jealous if you like Four, I love you and I want us to be to together." He said.
"I don't like Four, I LOVE you. Yeah, Four is cute, but I want to be with you and no one else."
Then he kisses me, he lifts me off the ground into the air and passionately kisses me. "I love you Mar." He says looking into my eyes and me into his. "I love you too." I don't think I have meant it anymore than I do now.

~The Next Day~

Tris POV

My alarm goes off and it's 7. I get up and get in the shower, today the new initiates come today and it is my first day as trainer. I finish getting out of the shower and Christina is already yelling and banging on the door telling me to get our, she was never the morning person, especially since I take forever to take a shower.
"Hurry up and get your butt out here!" She yells. I open the door with my towel wrapped around me and head back to my room, I pull my hair back revealing my new tattoo on my upper back. A black outline of a medium-sized heart, in the middle it has "4+6" on it. I then put on a black tank top, a pair black skinny jeans, and my combat boots. Perfect.I yell goodbye to Christina who takes forever to get ready and head down to the cafeteria to grab a quick bite to eat. The only people who are down there right now are Uriah and Marlene, they must have made up already. I grab a chocolate muffin and go sit down.
"Good Morning." I say "Good Morning." They both say.
"Are you ready for today?" He asks me.
" I guess as ready as I will ever be, how about you?" I reply.
" I pretty confident, but I am still kinda nervous." He says
" You both will do great, after all, you scored the highest in initiation." Marlene assures us.
"Yeah, I guess you right, will I gotta go meet Tob- Four to go greet the new initiates." I say. We all say good bye and I rush to go meet Tobias.

"Hey." He says when I get there. " You ready?"
" I guess, how do I look?" I ask him, making sure I don't look vulnerable.
"You as tough as nails." He says. I give him a quick kiss, and then we see the first person jump.

-----------------------------

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading and voting! Remember to vote and comment :)
Qotd: What is your favorite faction
Mine is Dauntless :)