Vylad: Compliments

Začať od začiatku

Vylad was at the corner of your eye, watching you cook. He leaned against the counter. "Whatcha making?"

"Food. We didn't have the ingredients for (F/F), so I'm making something else."

A couple eggs were cracked into a mixing bowl, along with little amounts of the spices and vanilla. You whisked them around until your arm ached, then put the skillet on the stove.

"French toast?"

"Mhmm. You can grab the powdered sugar to put on top." You dunked a slice of bread in the mixture.

"Why do I need sugar if you're already sweet enough?" Vylad teased. Your attention slipped and you pressed your fingers against the bottom of the skillet.

"(Y/N)!" Your boyfriend rushed forward and grabbed your hands.

"Ah, it's fine. Just need to put it under some water." You turned around and turned the sink on cold.

Vylad wrapped his arms around you. "I didn't mean to distract you," he said. "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, hun." You laughed. "Looks like I really did burn up at all your compliments."

He stood up straight. "Alright, I'm banning you from the kitchen for the rest of the day!" He grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and led you out of the kitchen. "From now on, I make your food!" He handed you the ice pack.

"Vylad, hun." You frowned. "I can make my own food."

"I know you can, but you always make my food so I wanna return the favour."

You deadpanned. "The French toast is burning."

He ran back into the kitchen, salvaging the bread. You huffed and sat on the couch.

A few minutes later he returned, French toast on a plate. "Sorry."

"No no no, it's alright. At least you saved it." He sat next to you, leaning on your shoulder. You took a bite. "Tastes good, too."

"Not as--"

"Vylad no."

"--Good as pancakes."

"Oh."

"(Y/N), here." He took the fork from you and raised a bite to your mouth. "Open wide!"

You chuckled. "Am I in an anime?" You obliged and ate the French toast.

"Ha! Didn't think you would eat it." He kissed your cheek.

"You're treating me like a baby."

"Aw, you're not a baby!" He kissed your lips. "I wouldn't kiss a baby."

Your face flushed. "I wasn't prepared for that." Vylad smiled.

"Then I guess you won't be prepared for this." He kissed you again.

You laughed. "Okay, seriously Vylad, what's up? You've been acting different since we got home from your parents' place."

"Can't I just love you in peace?" He wrapped his arms around you and nuzzled his face into your neck. The blush on your face darkened.

"Vylad!"

"What?"

You slapped his arm. "Just tell me why you're acting weird."

"Because I missed you, (Y/N)."

"We've been together all week."

"I didn't mean that. I mean that we haven't been able to be alone all week."

"Aw, Vylad, you're such a sap." You pulled his head up and kissed him. "Unfortunately, I have to go to the grocery store. The milk expired while we were gone. But we'll continue this later, yeah?"

"Alright," Vylad grumbled. You pulled yourself away from him. You went back up to change quickly and then came back down just as fast.

"Bye, hun!" You waved at him.

"Bye, (Y/N)!" Then you shut the door.

;,;,;

I am so sorry this is late. This is my first time doing something lovey-dovey and I had a bit of a problem with it.

I don't know why it was a good idea to start a romance book because I literally write TRAGEDIES where people DIE and romance gets broken up. Like a couple who were sweethearts since they were teens, married for over a hundred years with three young kids and another on the way? One of them gets to be MURDERED in front of their family.

How fun. 😂😂😂😂😂

Besides me being a sadist, I liked the prompt. Don't get to see a lot of Vylad. Speaking of which, it's really hard to write him because we don't see him much. Someone like Travis, for example, we see on a regular basis and has a similar personality to his MCD/MS counterpart. Vylad? Well...

He's an opposite of his counterpart. In MCD he's cut off his emotions from being a shadow knight. In MS he is very cheery and... is not seen most of the time. He's probably with Laurance in the no-show land.

Reminder to vote if you enjoyed it, comment if you want to, and follow if you want to stalk me.

;,;,;

1279 Words