FLEKKE

"Tilly, I really like you. Alot. Like more than the space between the Sun and Pluto."

"Please say something."

"Tilly?"

"Hey! Sorry, I was just seeing how far you would go with your desperateness before I stopped you... haha! But I like you alot too. By the way, I'm also over the fact that you're Oliver Henderson, I think if I heard anymore of your groveling like last time my ears would fall off.."

"You evil human being. You just wait--"

"Wait for what? Whatcha gonna do this time?"

"--nothing."

"That's what I thought."

"So I was thinking--"

"Woah woah, hold up there smart guy. We have to establish some things. We've never met. And you just broke up with your girlfriend."

"Right okay, I know that, but d I've been over Belinda for a while. I don't want to just be some eye candy."

"You're not attractive enough to be eye candy."

"Tut tut, Matilda, what happened to ultimate hottie Oliver Henderson?"

"That was before I realised it was you."

"Yikes, that hit me right in the heart."

"Oh well, maybe you should get some cream from the doctor for that."

"You mean the same doctor you go to for your sanity tests?"

"Maybe you should find someone else--"

"No no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. From what my father's said, women are always right."

"Damn right."

"As for us never meeting, I, Oliver Henderson, formally invite you to go on a date with me this Sunday at the cafe."

"Hmm, I'll have to think about it, but, I don't know."

"I'll buy you your cafe macchiato."

"See you this Sunday."

✡✡✡

Hello! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter! Psttt.. please feel free to provide constructive criticism too!

P.S. Thank you so much for the votes and comments so far!

They're gonna meet! This is the last chapter before the epilogue, I hope you've enjoyed my story! Thank you so much for reading until now!