LYCKSELE MURBO

"Hey Tilda!"

"Oliver."

"It's been too long! Four days, must be a record time since we started talking!"

"Yeah..."

"Oh come on, don't be like that! I'm sorry I didn't tell you! But you said so yourself that you would be shying away from me if I was a jock."

"But I said that because I didn't actually expect you to be one."

"I'm sorr--"

"You were just so cute and dorky, I didn't expect it. I don't have the best experiences with them."

"You think I'm cute?"

"That's all you heard from what I said? You're all the same."

"Wait Tilly! I heard the other part, but my brain just wanted to process the fact that you think I'm cute first."

"But Oli-- can I call you Oli?"

"Yes, definitely, in fact, I want you to call me Oli. Just because you found out my identity doesn't mean I'm any different, it just means you could put a face to a name."

"Right. Just call me whatever then. But Oli, I'm going to tell you now that I really liked you. Like massively had a crush on you. But you lied to me, big time. In fact, you don't need Belinda for your break up to go out with a bang, this should be enough for you to tell your friends."

"I never lied to you and will not take advantage of you like that, and I.. I really like you too."

"I-- I'm going to go."

"You have to let me tell you why I find you so familiar though, maybe then you'll understand why I like you enough that I didn't tell you who I was... Oh."

✡✡✡

Hello! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter! Psttt.. please feel free to provide constructive criticism too!

Anyone have any theories on why Matilda seems familiar?