LEIRVIK

"Okay Oli, I've come up with a fool-proof plan that will let you leave this relationship like a boss."

"Okay, let's hear this oh so wonderful plan of yours that will definitely work."

"Stop with the sarcasm! You asked me to help, not the other way round. If it were the other way around though, I wouldn't trust you not to kill the poor guy."

"Alright alright, sorry, I'll buy you you favourite cafe macchiato if that's what it takes."

"I knew I could count on you great friend! Get me the macchiato today and we'll see what can be done. Anyways, what you'll have to do is spell 'you're dumped' on her 15 hundred dollar car that daddy bought for her, then light a fire in front of it, while chasing ducks around it."

"...wha--"

"I'm kidding, you can't go out with that much of a bang, you would seem crazy otherwise and get kicked out of school."

"Are you sure you don't have to see a doctor? That's some crazy stuff going on there."

"Yes. But I've actually seen one before, don't know why though, I'm about as sane as any normal person. My mother made me go because she thought I was affected by the radioactive matter in Japan--

"The explosion that happened in 2011?"

 "--because we went to Korea. Like what, they're not close enough for that. And to answer your question, yes, the explosion that happened in 2011. Though, in case you didn't know, the radiation still lingers, so my mum isn't totally wrong."

"... totally."

"Anyways, back to the plan. Just hit on her mum and openly check out other people, she's bound to tell her friends and then you're in with the guys. And boom, before she dumps you, dump her."

"Alright, I'm trusting you. Completely. Always. It better work."

"Good luck, Oli!"

✡✡✡

Hello! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter! Psttt.. please feel free to provide constructive criticism too!

Do you think Matilda's plan will work?