TRYSIL

"Hey Matilda, this is just my... 8th time calling and getting the answering machine, but please answer. I'm just about saying the same thing each time, but I didn't mean for it to come out like that. If you have time, please answer me. I miss you."

***

"Please Tilda, answer, I know it's been 3 days since you've found out. I've been trying to give you space, but from what I know about you, you're not an astronaut? Please answer."

***

"Tilda? I'm sorry."

***

"Hey Oli... I've thought about it, I'm sorry for reacting the way I did, I had no right to. You don't have to call back if you don't want to, I would be mad at me as well."

***

"Oli?"

"Tilda, thank god! I was almost gonna buy a new card to add to my texts because I was worried you didn't hear my voice messages..."

"... no, I'm sorry for acting the way I did though, we aren't dating or anything, so I shouldn't have reacted that way. Heck, I don't even know who you are, I shouldn't be jealous."

"It really isn't your fault, I guess even the friendliest people would go off once in a while."

"Hey! Just because I said I was sorry doesn't mean you can start insulting me. I'm gonna do some revision now though, it seems a weight is lifted off my shoulders because we've made up. Friends?"

"Yeah definitely!"

"You still should've told me though! Anywho... bye!"

"I know why I recognise you now, though I should've told you..."

*Click*

"... that I like you."

✡✡✡

Hello! Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter! Psttt.. please feel free to provide constructive criticism too!

I'm pretty sure everyone saw that coming Oli, Matilda's a bit dense though, isn't she :P