STUVA

"Hey Oli! What was it you so urgently wanted to tell me?"

"Oh... it's nothing, I've forgotten already haha..."

"Are you sure? Its seemed pretty urgent, you wanted my coffee to wait."

"Yes it's fine."

"Are you high? Did you just get in a fight? Just so you know, this is kind've a girl's motto, but, don't break their heart, they only have one, break their bones, they've got 206."

"Right, no, I didn't get into a fight. I just wanted to tell you about me and my girlfriend."

"... You don't need to tell me, I'm fine not knowing. In fact, it's probably better if I don't kn--"

"You know the infamous Belinda Emmerson? Yeah, she's my girlfriend, and I need your help breaking up with her. From what you've just said, I can't exactly break her heart so..."

"Right... erm, I don't know if I can help you--"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top? Please Matilda, help me."

"Why exactly do you want to break up with her?"

"I've got an eye on someone else."

"Someone else? Who's better than Belinda Emmerson? She's pretty, smart, and has a nice personality. That's pretty hard to beat."

"She's also got an ego so big she could date herself. I'm pretty sure she's already doing so, I'm just one of those things on the side."

"Are you calling yourself a prostitute?"

"Yes I am, in fact, I have every right to break up with her! She's not even paying me for my body!"

"....okay then."

"So please help me? I need to go out with a bang."

"Go big or go home, right?"

"Right."

✡✡✡

Hello! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter! Psttt.. please feel free to provide constructive criticism too!

P.S. Thank you so much for the votes and comments so far!

What do you think Matilda's going to come up with to help Oli break up with Belinda?