Ninjago X Reader~The Betrayal (Chapter 13)

*To everyone who patiently waiting for a new update, THANK YOUU!  (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ                       I apologize for being inactive for the past 2 years. (Lol it's been that long T^T) I've read everyone's comments and it gives me the fighting spirit to continue! Now enjoy the new update!!!   ◕‿↼

  Here's another song that I really think suits the chapter. I love to play it on repeat XD 

⊂((・▽・))⊃

~Somewhere around the island~

No One's POV

A portal was opened.

"Hah~ it's getting harder to get into this timeline. I wonder what I'm doing right now?" A snicker made way into the face of the mysterious figure. 

~Back on the lower ground~

"Zane!!" (Y/n) called out. Cole following from behind. They both kneel near their long lost friend. The nindroid can not believe his eyes, "Cole...you..returned." "Of course I did! I've made a promise!" Without wasting a second he opened the shackles around the nindroid wrists. Zane then turned to the girl kneeling on his right, "(Y/n)?! How..?! You were gone! I thought...I-I lost you.." Zane pulls her into a hug.

"I'm sorry Zane...I've been gone for quite a while huh?" 

"You've been gone enough...don't leave us anymore.." Zane said. Guilt flashes over her expression as she hugs Zane tighter. 

"Alright..." She replied. 

Cole jumps into the hug, "C'mere you shiny new tin can." After a while, they dispersed from the hug and make out a plan. "Alright, the longer we stay here, the shorter the time we have to escape." "Haha, you know you're always the smart one." Cole stated as he give Zane a friendly pat on the shoulder. "Let's go!" They manage to leave the dungeon where they kept Zane just as the alarm breaks out. 

Dareth's POV

The stereos that Nya installed on this mobile base are so coincidental and AWESOME! Ooooh, my next favorite song! "I AM THE BROWN NINJA!" I skidded with an awesome swing before posing with my famous style. I was about to start a new track of song when a dent formed on the top of the mobile with a loud thump. "AH!! Don't hurt me, please!!!! I'm just a guy trying to live his life to the fullest!" I wrap myself up into a ball hoping the invader wouldn't hurt me. I took a peek from between my fingers and was shocked to see who it was. 

"Oh, my ninja...."

"Hey, Dareth...It's been a long time since I've seen you!" The invader said, smirking darkly before wrapping me, cocoon style. "Now... I would like to take over this mobile if you don't mind." I struggle to get out but it is hopeless. Forgive me, Ninjas.

"Hail Morro." The invader said before driving away with the mobile base. 

"Brown ninja out." I said, muffled by the clothes around my mouth.

(Y/n)'s POV

I knelt in pain as my heart started to pulse irregularly. Cole and Zane ran back to me worried written all over their faces. "What's wrong, (Y/n)?" My whole body is shaking in pain, my breathing is out of pace, struggling to stay conscious. "The portal....hah...was opened, but how...?"