Ninjago x Reader~ The Demon's Return (Chapter 22)

*Hihi, I apologize (again ( Ĭ ^ Ĭ )) for the unprogressive updates huhu, this chapter has been inside my draft for so long collecting virtual dust. Andd...I've read every last one of your comments! Thank you so much for giving my fanfic a chance, your comments make me excited to write more. For those who asked about my health, I'm doing better! Don't worry and thank you for asking <3*

As usual, my jam when I'm writing~ ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

~Continue~

She reaches for his heart, out of instinct, Kai turns himself into smoke but the edge of the staff caught her element and it started to corrode.

"No! My staff!" Chen said in dismay.

"Kai, it holds too much power! Destroy it!" Shouted Lloyd.

"I can't...I can't control it." Kai struggles to resist the corruption of the staff.

(Y/n) sends another blast towards Kai. Lloyd, who is quick on his feet, picks up a destroyed boulder and blocks her incoming attacks. "(Y/n) please...come to your senses!" He grunts as he struggles to counter the force that comes from her element.

Just as the piece starts to crumble and decay, a big rumble shakes the whole area. The Roto Jet flies through the wall, "Did somebody just order some kung pao?" Cole said as he flies straight towards a line of Cultists. The other Masters join in on the fight; Zane, and Jay in the lead.

Getting a grip on himself, Kai let go of the staff before the decay can fully consume it, destroying the staff. "NO!" Chen rages.

Everyone's powers are returned. The Ninjas gather into formation. "NinjaaGo!" Together they defeated the Cultists.

While the Ninjas are occupied with the remaining Cultists, the other Masters are face to face with (Y/n) who stops them from detaining Chen and Clause. Neuro tries to reason with her, "(Y/n), this isn't you. I know you're still in there, somewhere. If you are, accept my message..." Focusing his power, he breaks into her mind. Just for a split second, he sees her, unconscious in a dark room. (Y/n) holds on to her head before aiming at Neuro.

Cole got in-between just in time, a wall of earth in front of him. It crumbles slowly. "(Y/n)?" His brows are furrowed. This is the first time he faces (Y/n) in her new transformation. Neuro tells him of his discovery, "She's there but unconscious..." Cole nods at him, appreciative.

(Y/n) backs away, seeing herself outnumbered. Cole puts up his hands in front of him, a sign of passiveness. "It's me, it's Cole. We're friends, remember? You're always there when I needed a round of beating." He chuckles as he subtlety holds onto both of her hands. The other Ninjas join Cole side by side. Jay chimes in, "Honestly, you look cool but I prefer our old (Y/n) back, her laugh is contagious." Nya puts a hand on Jay's shoulder, "I couldn't agree more."

Zane comes into view, a sincere smile on his titanium face, "Come home, (Y/n)."

Recognition dawned on her as her right eye turned back into her original color, tinged with a glow of aquamarine. With a pained expression, she smiles, "I will...but not yet." Her lashes fluttered close, releasing a tear before she reverts and disappears in a blink of an eye.

Neuro grins, "She'll be okay." The Ninjas heave a relieved sigh while the others cheer with joy. Neuro continues, still smiling, "Oh, and Master of Fire, she left a message on your back." Kai whirls around, "What??" Cole read what was left on Kai's gi, a trail of holes made up the words, "Your reflex is still terrible..."