Chapter 27: Hello Again

April 24, 1957

Twelve days later Jack and Jackie had bought the house and were working on selling theirs, Jackie felt sad thinking that soon they'd be leaving the home where Bella and Kick were born and Jack and Jackie had enjoyed for two years.

She sighed, well they had a new house which would house even more happy memories then this one, Jackie decided to pull out her camera again and take photographs of the house before they left, maybe to show Kick and Bella when their older and maybe just for her own viewing pleasure.

Jackie sighed and after taking pictures, she decided to take care of Luna the bird, whom she hadn't been paying much attention to lately, Jackie sighed, she should get Luna a better home, Kick was always trying to pull out her feathers anyway and Jackie knew an old women who lived a few blocks away who had admired Luna once and Jackie was hoping perhaps she'd want Luna now.

She let the bird out of it's cage and Luna fluttered around before landing on Jackie's shoulder, Luna was getting to be old she was around 4 and most birds only lived till five.

She decided she'd ask the old women tommorow as it was too late today, she gently stroked Luna before placing her back in her cage, she had to make dinner.