Chapter 3: January 17, Part 2

January 17, 1957

Ted closed the front door and pinned Jackie to the wall.

"The hell do you want." Jackie asked in fury.

"You." Ted said.

Jackie was disgusted,"I can have you arrested for alot of reasons right now but if you get off me now I'll let you go."

Ted chuckled maliciously,"You won't do that because before you get to the police I'll have sent these recordings to live news."

"The hell is in the recordings?" Jackie asked and tryed to grab the tape from Ted's grasp.

"Oh a lot of things." Ted said casually.

"Stuff on Jack's Addison's disease, false bloodtests that Kick is mine..."

"What!" Jackie exclaimed and fought against her husband's brother.

"Nu uh uh Jackie." Ted said holding it above her reach.

Jackie narrowed her eyes at him,"What do you want."

"I already told you." Ted said.

"Hell what's wrong with you!" Jackie exclaimed.

Ted made a Shh sign against her lips before he attacked them with his own.

Jackie tried to shove him off but couldn't.

Suddenly the front door swung open and Jack stood there looking in shock.

He stood there for a moment before his eyes narrowed and he stepped forward toward Ted.

"Get the hell off my wife." he said.

Ted bit down on Jackie's cheek hard and Jackie cried out at the pain, she felt blood trickle down from the wound.

Jack cried out in fury and Jackie felt her husband's brother being thrown off of her into another wall.

Ted was standing up now, blood matted in his hair.

"Leave my wife alone." Jack roared.

Jackie, while nursing her cheek slipped into the kitchen and started dialing a nearby police station.

After a singular ring they picked up.

"Hello?"

"This is Mrs. Kennedy, the senator's wife." Jackie said.

Why was she even bothering with politeness?
"Edward Kennedy broke into my house and assaulted me, my husband came home and now their fighting, my... my children are in the house a-and." Jackie was starting to feel panicked.

"Mrs. Kennedy please stay calm we are sending police to your home now."

Jackie hiccuped,"O-ok... "

Suddenly a cry of pain came from the other room but it wasn't a male cry.

Jackie dropped the phone and ran for the living room, Bella.

She saw her daughter being held by gunpoint in front of Jack, red dripping from her cheek from an identical bite on Jackie's cheek.

Jack stood wide eyed staring.

"Ah Jackie just in time." Ted smiled maliciously.

Jackie fell to her knees seeing a sight no mother should.

"Ma!" Bella cried from her spot.

Jackie collapsed into sobs.

"Give me Jackie's hand in marriage and I don't shoot." Ted hissed.

Jackie clasped a hand over her mouth to stop the sobs.

Why was Ted doing this, only two years ago he was a kind, funny brother in law. Now look.

"3..." Ted said loudly.

"2..."

Jack opened his mouth and closed it.

"1!" Ted cried.

Jack dove at his daughter trying to push her out of the way.

A gunshot went off and Ted screamed before violently kicking Jack.

Jackie ran over to the scene and pulled Bella out from under Jack.

Bella was crying hysterically and Jackie saw as she ran with her daughter away from the scene the familiar signs of an Addison's attack.