Chapter 16: Water is Clearer than Blood?

Start from the beginning

"Okay sir!" I said then I smiled brightly then he looked at me confusingly.

"It's an old rusty charm, why are you so happy?" He asked and I looked at my hands then back up at him.

"This is the first gift that a friend ever gave to me willingly. Thank you!" I said and bowed my head the yellow dressed gentleman bowed back.

"Please take care of the dragons, Priestess (Y/N)!" He said and I looked at him with a weird smile. I'm a princess not a priestess and how did he even know my name?

"(Y/N)!!!"

"Princess (Y/N)!"

Distant yells could be heard which dragged me out of my thoughts. I guess a search party was sent out for me. "Little miss you better go before the others get worried about you!" He said and I nodded slightly but before I knew it the Red Dragons eyes followed along with the sword that was held within its mouth.

"Bye sir! See you soon!!!" I smiled and as I ran out men and women dressed as if they were bowing down to me. But they had strange hair like green, white, blue, red, yellow and what made it weirder they were like spirits. I ran down the pathway which looked like scales were forming? Finally at the end I meet Yona and the rest of the search party.

"(Y/N)! Don't run off like that ever again!" She said and I looked at her.

"I made a new friend! He was here with me!" I replied and Hak looked at me confusingly.

"Sorry little princess but there's no one behind you." Hak shrugged and I turned around to see no one there. No spirits or yellow dressed man.

"I'm not lying!" I whispered then I started to tear up.

"Of course you're not lying (Y/N)! You're a good girl!" Su-Woon said and I nodded. Then with several imperial guards we were escorted home. But for the night I wore the head charm but by the next morning it was gone. Just like my friend, gone.

**\\** Dream State Over **\\**

I woke up to notice that Hak was giving me a piggyback ride. "I can walk you know?" I said and then he looked back.

"You were sleeping peacefully, didn't want to disturb you." He replied and he readjusted himself.

"Sorry if I'm too heavy." I said and pulled my hood up higher.

"No your actually pretty light, have you been eating properly?" He asked and then I shrugged. He looked back at me then he said, "honestly, you're going to be interesting woman when your grow up."

"So are you Hak, so are you Hak." I retorted and he let go of me and I dropped onto the floor the floor.

"Ha!"

"I swear if you weren't injured I would've made you regret that!" I screamed and then he made a mocking face toward me.

"Ha, Ha princess!"

"Guys Stop acting like children! But I think we found something." Yoon said then Hak helped me up and then I pushed him down then quickly made my run away from him to Yona's arms.

"You!!!"

"Enough! We can't present ourselves like this to my brother!" Kija said and we all looked at him.

"Brother?!" Yona said and Kija took a second then refined himself.

"All of us dragons are considered brothers! We all have been for centuries, and all of the hardships we all been through when we were separated! We still felt them and all of us have a common goal to protect our king! It's a bond only we can share, and a bond that can save us from our own monsters! That's what makes us brothers, don't you guys find that fantastic!" Kija ranted on.