Chapter 3: A Song From The Heart

(Y/N) POV

It's been a few days since we left the two with grandpa. Well it's close to my sisters birthday. We'll I am entertainment for the party so that means that I have to sing. I rather be killed.

I've been singing for Akia and Emiko, but only them. Not even father! Or Yona!

"Princess (Y/N), A letter from wind tribe has just came in" A messenger said as he bowed his head.

"Thank you for this kind service" I smiled and bowed sightly to show respect yet dignified.

"Can you please wait right here" I said and he jumped back. I giggled and I guess my underworld reputation is getting little to strong. I walked to my room and grabbed a few gold coins and put it in a velvet pouch.

I smiled and I put the velvet pouch in his hand and took the letter. He looked somewhat relieved. "Also, if you ever tell anyone in this castle that in the underworld I'm a monster or a murder. Well I'll turn you into one of my victims" I smiled and he started to run away with the money.

I looked and open it, it was from Akito and I started to read the first paragraph but someone took it out of my hands.

"From the Wind Tribe, no wait. More than the Wind Tribe more like a person. Or a love letter from Akito. Yona you little sister got llllooooooovveeee note" Hak mocked and I started to blush.

"I want to see" Yona reached out her hand and Hak gave it to her.

"Oh, So (Y/N) is this your boyfriend, a secret romance" Yona gasped and I started to hit her.

"Give it back" I coughed and I took it.

"Thanks for this lovely time" I said and they started to laugh as I ran off.

Yona POV

I have such a weird little sister, but I love her. More than gold or sliver and I love those a whole lot.

"Akito, I want to meet him" I said determined.

"We'll you'll have a chance since he's going to your birthday party." Hak said and I smirked.

" I'll see if he's worthy for my sister" I said and Hak looked at me.

"From what the letter said I hope the old man doesn't kill him before I do" Hak said.

"Hey, I want to see him he seems nice" I said And then I saw Akia and Emiko.

"You two do know of this Boy named Akito" Hak yelled and they both nodded.

"Yeah, we saved him and his sister. We gave him to old man to help become a warrior." Emiko said and I yelled thank you and they left.

"I still want to meet him" I smiled "He made (Y/N) blush"

"Okay I'll bring him here to you on your birthday"Hak said and I smiled.

(Y/N) POV

Dear Princess (Y/N),

It's been really hard here, I still couldn't believe that you did the same training I'm almost half dead. Aki is training to be a doctor. Even though she's 12. What am I saying I'm trying to become warrior. It may seen like she's 8 or 7 but she's only a year younger them me.

We've actually kinda grew attached to this place. Thank you for leading us here. I will only say this once I 愛しています. Show after the party is done and the moon is full lets have our own party. Also, I heard your singing, so for me sing with all your heart.

Sincerely,

Akito

I smiled and I took a deep breath.

"Ah~" I singed and I grabbed my mothers pendant.

"Ah~" I heard two voices harmonizing. I turned to see Akia and Emiko.

"(Y/N), Come on the song is really super hard come on let's practice" Akia yelled and I nodded.

We started to walk down the hall. "(Y/N) I think the dragon pendant looks pretty on you. I'm happy that we got it back." Akia said and I smiled.

"Yeah I was a newborn when she dies so just having this near my heart.... It means aaaallllllooooottttt to me" I put a lot of pressure on a lot.

"I wonder why Su-woon wanted it" Emiko asked.

"You can't not be coronated without it." I said.

"That's right, Ha! Maybe Su-woon will marry Yona and become king" Akia said.

"Nope I'm voting for Hak" Emiko said.

"Come on if you guys, if you weren't my friends I would kill you" Emiko said.

"Don't sweetheart, the feeling mutual" Akia and I said in sync.

"I hate you guys" She mumbled and we jumped and hugged her.

I wonder if my mothers proud?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love ya,

Heart-chan