Chapter 4: Our Kingdom Destroyed

(Y/N) POV

I started to see all the guest entering and notice that Akito wasn't here yet. "Waiting for someone" I heard all four voices in sync. I turn to see Hak, Yona, Emiko, and Akia.

"No one just watching the birds" I lied and then Yona started to hug me.

"I want to meet him. Bring him to me or Hak gets both of you and drag you two to me" Yona smiled and I sighed.

"At least I got two options." I laughed and so did everyone else.

"Princess Yona, and Princess (Y/N). Please attend to the party, the guest are arriving. Along with Emiko and Akia to the party to get ready to sing." A servant said and we both said thank you.

We walked and I wasn't trying to fall on my face. "Why are these dresses so long" I said and started to walk normal.

"It's so cute on you though" She chimes and I sighed.

"You think everything looks cute on me" I sighed and she pinched my cheeks. I gave in and said sorry.

When we walked in I let Yona enter first. I slowly walked behind her as claps and applauds were echoing in the room. I slowly made it to the performance area and nodded to Akia and Emiko. Then in the corner of my eye on the back wall was Akitio giving a smile and a thumbs up.

(Play Media Please)

As I started to hear Akia and Emiko, I started and it was nerve wrecking. As the words slowly left my mouth it sounded really good. I started to see Yona smiling and father as well. I kept the pace of the song and trying not to cry. Now that I think of it, I sound a little bit older. I started to move my arms and close my eyes.

I started to picture everyone and started to clam myself down. When the final word left my mouth and opened my eyes claps and screams by drunk nobles. I finally yelled "Happy Birthday Yona."

She ran to me and hugged me.Then the party continued and I let myself be separated from everyone. I ran outside and took a deep breath of air. Then I felt a hand cover my eyes.

"Hello" I heard a voice and I knew who it was but, I'm bored so why not. I grabbed my his hand and turned and flipped him. But he didn't fall on his back. He was on his tippy toes and I let go and he did a bridge and then kick over.

"That wasn't nice" I saw Akitio and he was smirking.

"Yes and covering eyes to Princess is polite" I sneered and he playfully punch my shoulder.

"So how old are you" He asked and I looked at him.

"12, I turn thirteen later" I smiled and I started to look at the garden.

"Then I'm older than you" Akitio smirked and I sighed.

"But, I'm higher rank then you on social classes" I said and I sticked out my tong. He karate chop my head.

"Respect you elders" He said and I shrugged. "I'm surprised that you haven't fall yet" He said and pulled at my dress.

"I know, it's so dramatic. I'm surprised Yona loves wearing these." I yelled and Akitio started to laugh at me.

"Your so childish" He laughed and I pouted.

"No. Im. Not" I yelled and he started to laugh even more. I pushed him and he pushed me back. I fell on the floor and started to fake cry.

"Your so mean" I credited and hide my eyes with my sleeve and started to sniffle.

"Your such a good actor" He said and kneeled and pat my head.