Chapter 01: I'm Just A Princess

(Y/N) POV

I was standing there. Right next to my father, giving a speech. Acting like I was a doll. Like I wasn't even real. As if I was a statue. I was hearing "Isn't there a another daughter."

'Actually, where is Yona' I thought and I started to look to the side still seeing her still getting dress. I sighed, 'That's my sister'. When I heard a bunch of people yell, I knew it was over. I walked off the stage with my father.

"Wait Father, It's over!" Yona panicked, I started to laugh. "Y/N, was it an important?" She asked and pouted.

"No, I think so... I kinda tuned everything out." I laughed.

"Well, I could have been there of my stupid red hair wouldn't be this ugly. I wish I had your hair Y/N." She pouted and I started to laugh.

"Come on Yona, you're hair is really pretty!" I smiled.

"No, It's hideous." I heard a voice on the side and saw Hak.

"You're such a giant JERK!" She put a lot of power on the jerk part and she started to stick out her tong. I sighed and I started to see my father smile.

He's gentle like a flower, but he has thorns. "I'm going to go take a walk to library." I smiled and left the room. I guess everyone surprised.

"She's only 12 and her birthday is so far away." Yona said as I left.

I was walking down the hallway with people bowing their heads to me. I smiled at them and kept walking to library on the other side of the castle. I walked until I reach the the door and open the door.

Not one person comes here. It's usually me or a cat that pass through the window that I leave open sometimes. I sat at a desk and started to read the book I've been reading for a while now.

I looked at my hands which had scars, bruises, and scratches. I should really stop training like this, if someone finds out my father will be really angry. I picked it up and then dropped it because a sting burned through my hands.

I sighed, but then I heard foot steps from out side. I got up and pushed in my chair and ran into conner. I started to move where they couldn't see me. I was really happy because I was wearing my red dress that isn't all puff. I managed to fit in there.

The door swung open and two guards from place that was visiting us for a marriage proposal for me. I saw them stand in the center of the room.

"Is everything ready for today's lunch." I saw a man who looked like the royal or head servant. I saw another guard nodding.

"Are you sure poison that's enough to take down the Princess Yona and King. Are you sure Princess (Y/N), will marry the master." The guard asked and my eyes widen.

"Has to be, and the girl is weak. Also, the Thunder Beast won't do anything only protect Princess (Y/N). So we can go into war." He said and I covered my mouth. I have to warn them, but they're both armed.

On top of that, I'm far away from any palace guards. Man, I'm really in some trouble. Then, royal servant found my book I was reading.

"It's still warm and there's fresh blood on it." he said and I mentally started to die.

"Are you sure there's no one in here?" The guard said and I started to move toward the door.

I only have one chance. I open the door and run. Then scream hopefully getting someone's attention. Okay, let's go ans with that I got up and ran to the door. "Wait, get back here!" he yelled but I kept running. I picked up my dress trying my best not to trip and they started to chase me.

"Get back here!"!he yelled out but I kept running. I heard their heavy footsteps and that gave me more motivation to run faster. Then as I started to run faster they were cracks in the floor. So guess who fell.

"Wait she may have been trained to fight!" the guard said and started to walk closer.

"If she did she probably fights like a
girl" The servant laughed.

"Thanks." I smirked and I picked up my dress and took one of my daggers from a small pouch I hide under my dress.

"Don't judge a girl, by her looks because even sugar looks like salt. " I said and charge with the dagger in my in my hand making te servant jump back.

The guard try to grab me, and I stabbed him right in the stomach. It wouldn't kill him though. The servant was about to run and I wasn't going to let him go that easy. In the underworld I am called the Demon Princess.

I ran from behind him and placed my dagger on his side leaving it their and a little blood splashed on my face leaving me in the perfect condition to act like I got attack. I screamed and the person who came running was Hak.

"(Y/N), are you ok-" He saw the guys on the floor and then he looked at me.

"HAK, there's poison in the lunches tea make sure Yona and Father do not drink it got it. I'll be right behind you" I said and he nodded and sprinted to where everyone was. Palace guards came to see the men on the floor.

"Take them to the infirmary, please" I said and started to run to the banquet hall. I started to run as fast as I can. When I got there it was taken care of. I saw Yona and I walked up to her.

"(Y/N), are you okay" She squealed and I nodded. "Is that blood on your face" She asked.

I wiped it off and Yona was surprised. "Princess (Y/N), Aika Mori is here" A maid said and my smile lighted. I ran to the entrance to see Aika see my on of my best friended and I wonder where Emiko is.

I ran to see Akia at the entrance and I ran to hug her. "What's the secret password." She said and I smiled.

"The four dragons will be awaken as the master will wake up from slumber. Not leaving his brother behind. When the sword and shield appear. That's when a new dawn will break" I whispered in her ear and she hugged me.

"Hey, I heard Su-woon is coming." Akia said as we walked outside. I nodded and a smirk grew on her face. "(Y/N), can you do your archery skills so I can get back your pendant." She asked and I totally forgot that one day she lost a bet and Su woon took my pendant that my mother gave to me.

"Okay, I guess I think he's here" I said and we started to have a race to outside. When we got out there there they were Hak and Su-woon. We walked to them and Akia yelled.

"Hey, we're going to have a bet. If (Y/N) gets all two bull eyes, you give her back her pendant." I went down the stairs to stables and got Lilly. Lilly was a black stallion and I grabbed my bow and arrow the saddle was already one from this morning. Lilly is a war horse and I got her for my 10th birthday.

I grabbed her strains and lead her outside. I hopped on her and I saw the boss together only got two bull eyes. Akia come out with Sakura.

I saw my father watching me with a frown on his face. I saw Akia only getting one of the two. "Danm it" I heard her sigh. I giggle at her childish ways.

"Ready Lilly" I smiled and pat her on her head. I put the two arrows in my bow and everyone was confused. I Lilly went and I flipped my legs so the can be on one side and I turned the bow side ways and I heard laughing. When I was right in the middle of them I shot the arrows and then it hit both targets. Bull eyes!

After a moment of silence for a minute and then screams after. I rode Lilly to Su and he gave me back my pendant. "Come on girls" I heard a girl and saw Emiko at the entrance with Lighting.

"Father, I'm going for a ride" I said and I hit Lilly strains and we all started to ride away from the castle to a beautiful back route.

"Stop or I'll kill you"

~End Of Chapter 1~

I hope you enjoyed

Love Ya,

Sweet or Heart-chan