Chapter 9: Shattered Heart

Yona POV

I taste something. Orange? I opened my eyes to and I saw a boy squeezing a orange. "Good, your awake. Here eat this." He said and he put the orange in my mouth. I put my hand on the back of my head and had a flash of memories hit me.

"Where's Hak! Wait a minute where's (Y/N)!" I screamed and then I winced due to pain in my head.

Then I looked over to my side to see Hak covered with bandages and even his eyes.

"He protected you on the way down. The trees were a buffer." The boy said and I looked at him.

"What did you see a pretty little girl who had beautiful (E/C) eyes, silky (H/C) hair, and the most cutest dimples!" I said and I got louder and louder as the sentence went on.

"Ohh... I mean, I saw a girl that was hanging from a tree. Her eyes where closed but she was smiling. She looked horrified, blood covered her face and then the tree fell over it went down a ditch. She fell with the tree and then it sounded like a scream while she fell. Her eyes looked happy yet.... Empty." The boy said and then I felt tears form in the brim of my eye.

"She protected us till the end, (Y/N)-chan" I whispered to myself and started to cry. Then I heard those tiny foot steps.

"Yuun, I got the fresh water and I picked out some herbs for Hak's wounds and for Yona. She may have wake up soon and her head might hurt a little bit.... Yuun are you there?" I heard that one special voice. (Y/N) was there with wickeder basket willed with herbs.

"(Y/N), I though you died!" I cried and then she hit the boy in back of the head.

"Yuun, please introduce yourself and apologize." (Y/N) said and the boy sighed.

"I'm prettiest boy you'll ever meet, I'm Yuun. Nice to meet you and I'm sorry." Yuun said and I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Yun. I'm Yona." I said and bowed my head. "Thank you for saving me and my friends."

"It was a fair deal. (Y/N) helped me and she found all the things to nurse you two back to health so, I didn't mind." Yun said as he wiped his hands with towel. (Y/N) kneed next to me and hugged me.

"Thanks for not killing yourself," (Y/N) smiled and then she got up, " awe man! I forgot to change Hak's bandages!"

"They bandages are here. I just changed your sisters." Yun said and handed it to (Y/N).

"Come help me, Yun." (Y/N) asked and the young boy helped (Y/N). The curtain opened and then I saw a man wearing a white robe, his hair in a ponytail, his bangs covering his eyes, and he was covered in dirt?

"Yun, my slippers broke again.The man said and Yun had a huge sigh. (Y/N) smilies at the man as if they were best friends.

"Why are covered in dirt." Yun yelled and he he started to push the man with his foot.

"Well, I was praying to the gods for everyone's happiness, when I slipped and fell..Ah?" He said and he fell again.

"What a pain! You've forsaken by heaven!" Yun yelled and I stare in disbelief as (Y/N) was still treating Hak.

"Oh No,"He yelled and started to look around and he found me,"Ohh, you're awake! I'm so relieved!" I still stared in disbelief.