Chapter 14: She is Beauty in Other Terms

(Y/N) POV

I woke up with my eyes barely open. I heard nothing but just a sharp ring in my ear, my body felt warm and almost everything is numb. "Young child wake up, child please wake up." I heard a old and sweet voice.

"What am I dead?" I asked and then I fully opened my eyes. The woman stare at me then pushed my bangs out of my eyes.

"No young child, you are very much alive and very much loved." She said and then made me sit up.

"How? My father didn't love me much and I never meet my mother. Many people think I'm the reason she died." I said and I heard a crack in my voice. Why am I saying these things, why am I saying these things to a person I barely know?!

"I ask of you, why must you think like that. They are many who love you; and value you." She said and a small smirked form on her face as I looked to see she was smashing herbs. It's the scent, one of my senses are triggering my mind to feel weak.

"No, the dragons are nice to me. But how come every human I love get hurt, Aki died, Akito, Akia, Emiko, are probably in danger. It was all because of me, but I can't stop but to love everyone. I love them to much to discard them, I'm selfish because I want them to love me back." I said and I started to feel my tears dwell in my eyes blinding my vision. "Why am I so selfish."

"Think about that dear." She said and got up leaving me in a mess of tears. I couldn't stop crying my eyes began to puff, my throat itch, my heart ached, and my tattoo burned.

"This is punishment, huh," I whispered and looked out the window, "for wanting to be loved."

---//---//---//---//---//---//---

Yona POV

"How do you think the old woman is taking care, (Y/N)." Yoon said and I looked over at him.

"I don't know, but what she called her or what her destiny lies in front of her. I don't trust her with her." I said and pulled my knees closer to my chest.

"Princess, (Y/N) is a strong little bean-bun. She could break anyone's teeth." Hak said then Yoon and I laughed.

"I just want to be there for her." I said and we all looked at the little hut. The women came out with holding a veil.

"You can see her now, but drape this over her head. The White Dragon that found this civilization left this for her. You'll be able to see what the other dragons see when you put this over her head." The old woman handed me a white, plain veil.

"Everyone!" I head Kija voice echo in the small hut.

"Kija, why are you so excited first thing in the morning." Hak said and he looked at all of us.

"I decided to go on your journey! Please let me accompany you!" He said then bowed and I looked at him.

"I hope you know I'm using your powers for my own selfish reasons." I said and he looked up at me.

"I don't care, I believe if it's a reason for you. It will be worth my life." Kija said and I looked at him.

"Then we will like to have you around." I smiled as well as Yoon, and Hak.

"Thank you." Kija said and then I got up.

"I'm going to check on (Y/N)." I said as I gripped the veil in my hand.

"Princess we'll come too." Hak said and then everyone got up except for the old lady.

"Take care." She said as another woman served her tea. We left the hut and walked to the one across from it, and I hear sniffles. Not just any sniffles, the cutest sniffles known to man!

"Who's making my little sister cry!" I said angrily and ran inside.

"Yona!" (Y/N) exclaim and rubbed up her tears. "Don't mind me, I think I'm allergic to this scent." She whispered and I sighed.

"Yoon, can you please take care of that." I said and Yoon looked at (Y/N).

"Of course." He said and took the bowl outside and came back in with a bucket of water. He dipped a towel into the water and handed it to me so I can clean (Y/N)'s face.

"Thank you." I smiled and then wiped her face. I handed Hak the veil while Kija sat down on the floor to distract her.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry about last night. It's was extremist please don't cast you're judgement on everyone else. I grew up here and I know it's a great tribe!" Kija said and (Y/N) smiled at him.

"No it's not your fault. For anything I should've been more careful." She said and then Hak put the veil on her head. All I can say the white veil turn into a stunning variety of colors.

Kija POV

The veil turned into a infuse of blue as if it was the rain. The veil only brought out her (E/C) even more and her rosy cheeks looked beautiful along with her complexion. She looked like a princess of the heavens, why does she looked like this now?

Yoon POV

The veil had streaks of warm colors like orange, pink, yellow, and red. She looked at me and smiled then I couldn't help but notice her (E/C). She is my sun, my sun that I must protect.

Hak POV

The veil took me by a surprise, it was pink and blue ? She looked very elegant in those colors but also she looked powerful. Like a leader, and queen even. I guess our little demonic girl is growing up.

(Y/N) POV

Everyone was staring at me, "um guys? Why are you staring at me like that."

"Cause you're beautiful."

"You're the sun."

"You're a leader."

"A princess."

Everyone answered at once and then I laughed, "don't forget who I am."

"Who?" They all asked.

"The demon princess...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love ya,

Heart-chan