*Chapter 1 - A Typical Night

When one hour turns into two and two hours turn into three, Minecraft for (y/n) can get pretty addictive. Currently it's about three o'clock in the morning and (y/n) is, as you guessed it, playing Minecraft for the PS4.

    Her (e/c) eyes are tired and red from looking at the T.V. for so long and her (h/c) hair is tied up in a messy bun, well... It's one of those type of buns that when you tie it up that two loops with the hair bobbin is too lose and three loops is too tight so she settled for one loop.

    "Damn it... Not again...!", the game froze for the fifth time that night- eh- morning? Mashing random buttons on the controller in an attempt to unfreeze the screen should work, right? Nope, of course not. "I wonder if there's any new videos...", (y/n) takes her phone from the table in front of her and starts looking through YouTube for some new (favourite YouTuber) videos.

    Midway through her video, she notices that the screen had un-froze without realising it. (y/n) mentally fist bumps the air with a smile on her face but that smile quickly fades when she notices the time... five to four in the morning. She has work in the morning...

    She yawns and decides to turn off the PlayStation and T.V. to watch the rest of the YouTube video. Not long after, she falls asleep before the video even ends.

_____

There we go, first chapter done! 

^_^