Chapter 29

Vinyl's POV
I kissed Octavia. She blushed madly. I broke the kiss. Octavia got off of me. I quickly stood up. "Octavia, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed. She looked at me and smiled weakly. "It's fine." She said. I looked at the ring and saw everyone was looking at us.

I blushed and looked at Octavia. "Want to skate some more?" I asked. She nodded. We went back on and began skating together. I skated in front of Octavia and began skating backwards so I could face Octavia. "This is fun." I said happily.

Octavia smiled and skated closer to me. "It is. I enjoy doing these things with you." She said. I gave her a high five. Octavia chuckled and grabbed my hand. She pulled me closer and hugged me.

I hugged her back and laughed. "We're the best skaters ever!" I exclaimed. Octavia laughed and we broke the hug. We skated around the ring for an hour before stopping. "Let's get some food." I said. Octavia nodded and we got off of the ring.

We walked over to a small restaurant at the side of the building and sat down. We ordered our food and waited. "Octavia?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled warmly. "Yes?" She asked. I hesitated. "I love you." I whispered.

Octavia blushed slightly. "Vinyl-" she started. "I know, but I'll still love you, no matter what." I said. Octavia blushed even more. I grabbed her hand. She smiled. The waitress walked over and gave us our food. We began to eat. Thirty minutes later we finished eating and paid the waitress.

I stood up and walked over to Octavia. I held out my hand and Octavia grabbed my hand. I helped her up. "Thank you." She whispered. I smiled and we walked out of the building. It was dark now and really windy. Octavia began to shiver. I took off my hoodie and gave it to her.

I put it on her and she smiled. "You're the best." She whispered leaning against me. I wrapped my arm around her and we walked to my house. Halfway there I looked at Octavia. "Wanna work on the duet tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded. I gasped. "Could I write my own version and we could try it out?" I asked. Octavia smiled. "That would be cool." She said.

We made it to my house. We walked to the door. I turned around and faced Octavia. I hugged her. "Here's your hoodie." She said beginning to take off the hoodie. "Keep it." I said. She stopped taking it off. "Ok." She whispered looking down.

I lifted her head up to face me. I closed my eyes and kissed her. Octavia tensed up for a second before relaxing again. A few seconds later I broke the kiss. Octavia blushed. "Do you wanna come in for a while." I asked pointing to the door.

Octavia looked at me. "I-I can't. I have to get home and practice." Octavia stuttered. I nodded. "Be safe." I said to Octavia as she walked of. She smiled. "I will!" She said.

I smiled and walked inside. "How did it go?" Jonathan asked. I smiled happily. "It went perfectly." I said before walking upstairs and going to bed.

Octavia's POV
I was walking home and I chuckled. Vinyl had kissed me. I blushed thinking about it. I was a block away from my house and I thought I heard something in the distance. I thought nothing of it until I turned and saw two police cars parked by my house.

Hmm. Why are the cops there? O,o