Chapter 10

Vinyl's POV
"Would you like to go on a date?" I asked nervously. Octavia looked at me and smiled. "Of course I would." She said. I leaned forward and planted my lips onto hers. She blushed and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She laid down with me on top of her.

We broke the kiss and I laid my head on her chest. "I love you." Octavia whispered. I kissed her cheek. "I love you too." I chirped. Octavia blushed and held my hand. Our fingers crossed entwined. I laid next to Octavia. I wrapped my legs around Octavia's legs. I closed my eyes. "Do you want to stay here tonight?" I asked. Octavia smiled. "I would love to! I'll start packing!" Octavia said. We got up and Octavia left.

I smiled and went outside to take a little walk. I walked to the park and looked around. I sat on a bench and looked at the clouds. I put my earbuds in to drown out everyone's voice. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I took my earbuds off and looked over.

"Could I sit here?" The man asked. I nodded and scooted over. He sat down and I looked at him. "Hey, I know you." I said. He looked at me. "You're in my music class." I said. He looked at me closely. "Oh, you're the vampire!" He exclaimed.

I scowled and stood up. He grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry, I don't think about what I'm saying. It just comes out." He said. I sighed and sat back down. "My name's Jonathan." He said. I shook his hand. "I'm Vinyl." I said quietly.

He nodded. I stood up. "I got to go, see you at school." I said walking home. I waited at home for a few minutes and saw Octavia walking up. I smiled and opened the door. She walked in and I grabbed her bag. I put it away. I hugged Octavia. "I'm so glad you're here." I said.

She smiled and hugged me. I felt pain in my stomach and winced. Octavia backed up. "I'm so sorry." She said. I held my stomach and sat down. Octavia sat down by me. I held her hand. "I'm sorry." She whispered. I smiled. "It's fine." I said. I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She blushed. I leaned my head on her shoulder. "I feel like crap." I whispered.

Octavia felt my forehead and looked at me. "You have a fever." She said worryingly. She carried me to the bed and laid me down. "I'm fine." I said sitting up. She gently pushed me down. "No you're not. You need to rest." She said kissing my forehead.

I hugged her and pulled he onto the bed. I played with a strand of her hair. I leaned my head on her chest and closed my eyes. Octavia stayed there and comforted me while I fell asleep.

Octavia's POV
I laid next to Vinyl while she fell asleep. I took her goggles off and put them on her dresser. I looked at her and walked out. Walking through the hallway I saw a picture on a desk. I picked it up and looked at it. It was a picture of Octavia when she was younger with two people behind her. They must be her parents. I thought putting the picture back.

I walked to the couch and pet lil DJ. He barked and jumped on my lap. I smiled and rubbed his belly. I smiled when I had a brilliant idea. I got up and went to the store to get the supplies.

Here's a chapter friends! Hope you enjoyed!