Chapter 20

Vinyl's POV
I got off my computer and smiled. I had bought my Halloween costume and it would be here in a week. I walked downstairs and saw Jonathan sitting on the couch, tuning his guitar. I sat next to him. "Can I help?" I asked. Jonathan nodded and handed me the guitar.

I quickly tuned it and began to play. I played a short song and sang along quietly. After I smiled and handed the guitar back to Jonathan. He looked at me. "Your singing is beautiful." He said. I nodded and grabbed my electric guitar. I leaned back and played the guitar quietly.

Jonathan began to play along. I looked at him and began playing faster. Jonathan played faster too. I laughed and played insanely fast. Jonathan stopped and stared in awe. "How?" He asked. I stopped and smirked. "Magic." I said.

Jonathan punched my arm playfully. "Fine, don't tell me." He pouted. I laughed and put my hand on his shoulder. "Sorry buddy, but I don't reveal my secrets." I said laughing.

Jonathan grabbed my hand and held it. I froze and blushed. "What are you-" I was interrupted by Jonathan placing his lips on mine. My eyes widened and pushed him back. "What the hell?" I screamed. He backed up. "Sorry! I wasn't thinking! I didn't mean it!" He said.

I got off the couch and looked at him before quickly walking off. I wasn't looking where I was going and I began to fall down the basement stairs. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pulling me back. I looked back and saw Jonathan.

Jonathan's POV
I pulled Vinyl away from the stairs. "Are you ok?" I asked. She nodded and looked down at my arms. I quickly backed up and moved my arms. "Sorry." I said quietly. Vinyl looked at me and our gazes met. Her goggles weren't on and I stared at her eyes.

She looked away. "I'm going out for a little." She mumbled walking to the door. I sighed and walked to my bedroom. I sat down and buried my face in my hands. "Damn it." I whispered. I laid down and excepted the thought I had feared. I was in love with Vinyl. I groaned in frustration and laid my head on my pillow.

Why did I have to like her now? She's taken. I thought.

Vinyl's POV
I didn't know where I was going. I just wanted to be alone. I walked until I found a little park. I sat on a bench and looked down. I sighed. "Why are you sad?" I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw a little girl looking at me with curiosity shining in her eyes.

"Just having a bad day." I said quietly. She looked at my eyes. "Your eyes are cool!" She said. I smiled a little. "Thank you." I said feeling a little better. "I'm Sarah! What's your name?" Sarah asked. I sat up. "I'm Vinyl." I said quietly.

Sarah smiled. I heard a voice call her name. She looked over and back to me. "I have to go." She said before running over to her dad. I waved and got up. I began to walk away. I was going to Octavia's. I was going to have to tell Octavia about what happened at Jonathan's.

I was not looking forward to this.

Yo my friends! Here's another chapter! Lol heres a random picture. Also sorry if this chapter is a little shorter than usual.

 Also sorry if this chapter is a little shorter than usual