Chapter 11

Vinyl's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. I sat up and stretched. I stood up and walked out of my room. "Octavia?" I said looking around. I checked every room. "Octavia?" I said a little louder. I heard something in the backyard. I walked outside and saw Octavia in a black dress. Their was a soft melody playing in the background.

I smiled and walked over to her. "What is this?" I said chuckling. Octavia put her hands on my hips and smiled. We began swaying side to side before beginning to slow dance. Every move we mirrored perfectly. We danced around the yard. I smiled and spun Octavia around.

She giggled and I brought my face closer to hers. "This is the best day ever." I whispered before kissing her. She kissed back. We shared a long passionate kiss before breaking the kiss. She smiled. I picked her up and spun her around. I put her down. She rested her forehead on mine.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" I asked. Octavia nodded and we walked inside. We got changed and left. We went to the park and walked around. Ten minutes later I heard laughing. I turned around and saw Sophie with her best friend, Chelsea. They snickered. "Hey lesbo!" They yelled. I turned around.

They threw a rock at me. It barely missed my head. I scowled. They walked up to me. "Back off." Octavia said walking up to them. They smirked. "Why?" They said. They looked at me. "Your parents would be disappointed." They mocked. I froze. How did they know about them?

I looked down. "Ooh, did that offend you?" They said. "Leave them alone!" A voice said. I looked over and saw Jonathan walking over. Sophie and Chelsea walked away. "Are you two ok?" Jonathan asked. I nodded. "Yeah, we're fine." I said. Jonathan smiled. "How's your weekend going?" He asked.

"It's been pretty fun so far." Octavia said looking at me. I smiled and held her hand. Jonathan smiled. "Well, here's my number. Text me if you need anything." He said handing me a little piece of paper. I nodded and he walked away.

Octavia looked at me. "Are you sure your ok?" She asked. I faked a smile. "Of course I am." I said. Octavia nodded. I held her hand and we walked back home. We got home and I looked at Octavia. I hugged her. "I want to give you something." I whispered.

Octavia smiled. "What is it?" She asked. I ran to my room. A minute later I came back. I handed her the necklace. It had three metal keys on it. "They represent the keys to the mind, heart, and soul." I said. She put it on. "It's beautiful, thank you." She said kissing my forehead.

I blushed. "Are you ready for bed?" I asked quietly. She nodded and we walked to my bedroom. We laid down. "See you in the morning." I whispered. She smiled. "Goodnight." She whispered. I quickly kissed her cheek before closing my eyes. That's when I had another dream.

I was sitting in the back of a car while my parents sat up front. We were driving on the freeway. "Did you have a good birthday?" Mom said smiling. I nodded. "It was amazing mommy!" I said happily. She nodded and we kept driving. We made it to a narrow hallway. It was dark.

Suddenly I heard tires squealing and a glimpse of a car speeding towards us. The car hit the car and the car rolled off the road. I blacked out. I woke up and heard sirens. I looked over and saw mom. "Mom, are you ok?" I asked. She didn't respond. I began to panic. The police opened the door and pulled me out.

I tried to escape and get back to my parents. "Mom! Dad!" I cried. I was carried to an ambulance and driven to the hospital.

Hello my friends! Enjoy this chapter. Comment your thoughts. If you want.