Chapter 31

Octavia's POV
I snuggled next to Vinyl. I hugged her and felt the warmth on her body. I smiled. I had felt safer around her. "Goodnight." Vinyl whispered. I closed my eyes and laid my head on her chest. I then drifted off to sleep.

I had a dream that night.

I was in a forest. I looked around and saw that the forest had weird lights drifting around. "Hello?" I asked. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around. I saw Vinyl walking over. "Vinyl!" I said running over. I hugged her. She tensed up and pushed me away.

"What are you doing?" She said angrily. I looked at her. She backed up. "You broke my heart." She said angrily. I walked over. "I know, and I'm sorry I hurt you." I said grabbing her hand.

She ripped her hand away. "I hate you." She whispered. I fell to my knees and tears formed in my eyes. She looked at me. "I tried to kill myself because of you." She muttered. I began to cry. "I'm sorry!" I sobbed. She walked away. "Bye Octavia." She whispered before walking away.

I buried my face in my hands and sobbed.

I woke up breathing heavily. I looked at the alarm clock. "2AM?" I muttered. I looked over and saw Vinyl sleeping peacefully. I laid down and held her hand. I leaned forward and softly placed my lips onto hers. I blushed and pulled back.

I heard Vinyl groan and shift in the bed. I hugged her and pulled her closer to me. "Tavi?" Vinyl mumbled opening her eyes. I froze. She smiled and softly kissed my cheek. I began to blush and Vinyl chuckled. "Are you ok?" She asked.

I looked at her with a confused expression. Vinyl smiled. "I know you had a nightmare." She said. I nodded and told her about it. After she looked at me. "Tavi, I would never do anything like that." She said trying to comfort me. I hugged her. "I care about you Tavi." She whispered.

I blushed and looked into her eyes. She looked into mine and leaned forward. She closed her eyes and kissed me. I tensed up but relaxed a little later. I wrapped my arms around her neck and closed my eyes. That's when I kissed her back.

Vinyl blushed and put me on her lap. I gently pushed Vinyl down so she was laying on the bed. Vinyl wrapped her legs around me and pulled my body against hers. Vinyl stopped kissing me and began to nibble on my ear. I giggled and she stopped.

We both sat up and I looked at her. "I love you." I whispered. Vinyl blushed and held my hand. I smiled. "I know what we can call our song." I whispered. She smiled. "What?" She asked. I grinned. "We'll call it Love's Melody." I said. Vinyl smiled and hugged me. "I like it." She whispered in my ear.

I giggled and grabbed her. I pushed her down so we were both laying down. She leaned forward and kissed me. I hugged her and yawned. Vinyl chuckled and pulled the blanket over both of us.

She smiled and cuddled next to me. I kissed her cheek and closed my eyes and went to bed. "Goodnight." I mumbled before dozing off.

Yo guys sorry if this is short. I'm just tired tonight.