Chapter 5

I looked at Vinyl's house one last time before walking home. It was getting dark and I wasn't even close to home yet. I looked around. Only one person was around. I sighed and kept walking. I made it home and saw a note on the fridge.

Me and your mom will be gone for a few days. Be good. Don't do any drugs. -dad. I chuckled and walked around. I was all alone in a huge house. I grabbed my phone.

Me: hey Vinyl.

Vinyl: yeah?

Me: my parents are gone today, so I was wondering if you would like to sleep over?

Vinyl: sure. What's the adress?

Me: 432 N Eclipse road.

Vinyl: be there soon!

Me: ok.

Vinyl: you rock🤘

Me: thanks.

Vinyl: bye.

I put my phone down. I was happy that Vinyl was coming over. I walked upstairs to get changed. I changed into some pajamas and walked downstairs. Ten minutes later someone knocked on my door. I ran down. I opened the door and gasped. It was my tutor. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, I thought you needed company kid." He said walking in. "I'm not a kid, also you're only two years older than me!" I said angrily.

He chuckled and walked around. I groaned. "So, what are you doing?" He asked. "None of your business." I whispered. He walked up to me. His face was so close to mine. "What do you want to do?" He whispered. I backed up and ran into a wall. He put his arms up to block my escape.

He brought his face closer to mine. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I pushed him back and opened the door. "Hi Octavia!" Vinyl said. I looked at her. "Where are your goggles?" I asked. She smiled. "I don't need to wear them around you. You're not like those jerks at school." She said. I invited her in and she walked in. She looked around and spotted my tutor.

"Who's that?" She asked. The tutor laughed. "What's with those eyes?" He said. I frowned and slapped him. He growled and left the house. I closed the door and looked over. Vinyl sighed and looked down. "Don't listen to him. He's a jerk." I said. She smiled. "Thank you Octavia." She said.

We walked upstairs. "Your house is huge!" Vinyl exclaimed looking around. I smiled. I walked in my room. Vinyl walked to my bed and sat down. I sat down next to her. I put my hand down. I felt something warm and I looked down. My hand was on top of Vinyl's. She looked over and looked in my eyes. She chuckled nervously and blushed.

I moved my hand. "Sorry." I said looking away. She smiled softly. "No it's ok." She said. She grabbed my hand and held it. I blushed. "W-What would you like to do?" I asked nervously. She smiled. "Well, since you live in a mansion, it would be fun to play hide and seek in here." She said.

I smiled. "That sounds fun." I said. Vinyl grinned. "Ok, fifty, forty nine." She closed her eyes. I gasped and ran out and quickly looked for a hiding spot.

End of this chapter!