Chapter 30

Lol also my goal is to get 1k views on this book. Probably won't happen...

Octavia's POV
I ran to the door and opened it. "Dad!" I asked fearing the worst. I heard nothing. "Dad!" I screamed. An officer walked in. I ran to him. "Where's my dad!" I said in a panicked voice. The officer sighed. "He's at the station. The house has been robbed." He said. I sighed in relief and sat down.

The officers asked me a few questions before walking and checking the rest of the house. Later the officers left. I sighed and called Vinyl. I didn't feel safe here by myself. "Hello?" Vinyl said over the phone. "Vinyl, could you possibly spend the night here with me?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure, I'll be there soon." She said. I thanked her and hung up. I sat on the couch, all alone. Every noise made me jump. "Please hurry Vinyl." I mumbled.

A few minutes I heard knocking on the door. I rushed over and opened it. It was Vinyl. I hugged her tightly. She chuckled and I let go of her. She walked in carrying a skateboard. She leaned it against the wall and put her bag down.

She smiled and walked over. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked.

Vinyl's POV
"What do you want to do?" I asked her. She thought for a second before smiling. "Let's watch a scary movie!" She exclaimed. I nodded and we sat down. We began watching 'The Conjuring'. "Annabelle is ugly." I commented. Octavia looked at me and laughed.

I wrapped my arm around her and smiled. The jump scares didn't scare me but every time Octavia jumped. I chuckled and hugged her. "Are you scared?" I asked. She looked at me. "N-No." She stuttered. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

After the movie Octavia got up. "I'm going in the kitchen. Want anything?" She asked. "I'm good." I said. She nodded and walked to the kitchen. I leaned back. Octavia came back with a cup of tea. She took a sip and sat down.

We began watching 'IT'. I sighed and related. Halfway through the movie Octavia yawned and leaned against me. I smiled and held her hand. She smiled and closed her eyes. "Goodnight." She mumbled before dozing off. I turned the TV off and picked up Octavia bridal style.

I carried Octavia to her room and put her in her bedroom. I pulled the blanket over her. I smiled and gently kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Tavi." I whispered. I smiled and began to walk away. I walked to the guest bedroom and laid down.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. A few hours later I woke up suddenly to the sound of thunder. I groaned and sat up. A minute later I heard footsteps approach the door. The door opened and I saw Octavia walk in. She looked really scared.

"Vinyl?" She asked. I smiled softly. "Yeah?" I asked. She walked over. "C-Can I sleep with you?" She asked quietly. I nodded and scooted over. She walked over and sat down. She laid down and faced me. "I hate thunderstorms." She whispered. I chuckled quietly and held her hand.

She smiled and scooted closer to me so our bodies were touching. She leaned her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I smiled warmly and put my hands on her back. She sighed and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I kissed her forehead and she blushed. I wrapped my legs around her legs and pulled her closer to me. She giggled and I ran my fingers through her hair. She yawned and looked up at me. "Goodnight Vinyl." She whispered before falling asleep.

Hola amigos! Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^-^