Chapter 4

My head felt heavy for an unknown reason. Slowly waking myself up I sat up on my bed when suddenly my phone rang.

Quickly I picked my phone up to look who was calling me and it was Nick. I remember that we exchanged our phones yesterday night but I wasn't expecting him to call me.

Instantly I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey it's me. Nick." His voice sounded happy.

"Oh, good morning. How are you?"

"I'm alright." Nick retorted. "I was thinking about going out today. Are you in?"

"Of course." I internally screamed.

"Perfect, see you today. I will drop you a text when I finish my shit about the place that we will meet." Nick said hasty and hung up.

Well his mood swings were somehow weird. Anyway, I walked towards the kitchen for breakfast to meet a shirtless Rafael drinking coffee.

"Can you put something on you please?" I chuckled.

"Don't you tell me that you don't like it." Rafi said bragging. I hit his shoulder playfully whilst pouring for me some coffee to wake me up better.

"I heard that someone called you." Rafael winked at me.

"You're right. He called me and suggested going out."my smile was now bigger I could ever imagine.

"And you agreed?" putting his cup on the counter Rafi picked a shirt and put in on. Wow his tattoos were pretty good. There was one that begun on his right shoulder and went to his left shoulder. I guess I was staring at him for quite a long time since he looked at me with a grimace making it obvious. I quickly shook my head and looked away.

"Yes I agreed and I'm going out with him."

"But he may-"

"Rafi, please nothing will happen. End of conversation." With that I went back to my room closing the door behind me.

The hours passed by pretty quickly and the time of me getting ready had come. Deciding that I would want to be comfortable I decided putting ripped jeans with a red t shirt. It looked good I guess because the shirt matched with my hair colour.

Earlier Nick had texted me to meet him in the park that which was near my house, so I headed to the door whilst finding my keys and as I was about to leave Rafi stopped me with his gaze.

"Be careful." Was all he said. I nodded and left.

After a while Nick appeared beautiful as usual. My face lit up when I saw him.

As he was approaching I made my way towards him. Automatically my hands warped around his fine slim body. He pecked me on the cheek and we started walking.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Nick thoughtful answered. "Hm.. there is a place I know that would be perfect."

Perfect for what? I asked myself.

We walked a good fifteen minutes until we reached an abandoned building. Nick took hold of my hand and looked at me with his crystal blue eyes.

" Come." He said.

I was at first somehow afraid but eventually I went in.

We entered the building and started ascending the stairs which were many as soon as I figured out that it had 3 storeys. However Nick didn't seem to bother. We reached to the final storey and saw a door in front of us.