31

Jaeun's POV

Today is our debut stage and i'm sweating profusely. My heart is racing really quickly and all I can think of is , Don't mess this up.

Screams of the audience can be heard.

People giving us well wishes but all I can ever think of was just simply , try not to mess things up.

" Quick , In 3 seconds. " The producer told us as we hurried up onto the stage and the clear cheers of the audience can be beard.

Loud beating sound of my heart is as loud as the cheer.

The music started playing and suddenly all the dance moves came to me and I started dancing and singing along with it like I was made for it.

My fast racing heart started slowing down and it became a calm pace.

1 , 2 , 1 , 2.

Trying to recall every steps in the dance moves and hoping I didn't do any mistake.

The song slowly came to a final stop and it finally ended. The audience's screams can be heard everywhere , loud and clear.

We quickly got off the stage and I sighed in relive.

Just as I was getting off the stage , I accidentally tripped and fell onto someone. I opened my eyes to see Guanlin.

I quickly got off of his body with my cheeks as red as the baboon's butt.

Shy , Shy , Shy.

He stood up awkwardly and the once noisy backstage became silence. Everyone just stared at us and shot us teasing looks.

Yes , Idols act like normal human beings too.

How shocking.

I walked to our waiting area and my members started teasing me about what happened between Guanlin and I.

Recalling the close distance between our faces is just , shocking. One wrong move and it could lead to one serious problem.

I closed my eyes as I laid my body against the couch and soon I felt as if I'm about to sleep soon.

My members left the room and suddenly the door opened.

I just closed my eyes , thinking it's my members but the person that talked , is not a girl.

" Jaeun-ah , I'm too shy to even tell you this face to face so I shall be a coward and hope that my message gets to your dream. " My heart started racing.

I felt him sitting beside me as our arms touched.

" I had the courage to meet you again and I thought that I wouldn't feel the same way but I did. My heart still beats for you and only you. Whenever I see you , I felt like I sat the roller coaster over and over again. My palms became sweaty and i'm just worried about what kind of impression I would give to you. " He continued.

" When I heard that your a trainee , I was stunned. I didn't know your a trainee too and I was just in disbelief. Now you've debuted and is one of the most popular rookie group , i'm proud of you. " I felt his arms around me.

" Jaeun-ah , I hope that we can be like what we are in the past. You might not have the same feelings as I do but i'm fine with it , just please take care of your own body and eat well , sleep well. I wouldn't want you to get sick and not be able to perform with the rest of your members. "

He suddenly became silent.

I felt his lips on mine.

" I'm sorry. " He said before he left the room.

My eyes opened and I was stunned. How am I supposed to react , especially around him from now on ?

He kissed me when I'm sleeping and hoping that his message would go to my brain ? Oh well , it did. It's saved in my memory box.

I went out of the room and saw my members walking in. They thought I was sleeping the whole time but I was just chilling and my heart was just beating quickly.

As my members are doing their own things , I decided to just sit down at a corner and just use my phone.

Guanlin.

Guanlin's POV

I opened the door and was shocked to see Jaeun's manager standing by the door. He passed to me a bottled water and I took it.

As I was drinking , I realised there's a piece of paper attached to the bottom of the bottle.

I read it.

' Guanlin , Let's meet at Hangang river at 8pm later on :)
- Jaeun '

I smiled secretly as I read it. Daehwi and Jinyoung must have realised because they walked to me and started to tease me , attempting to let them see that piece of paper.

After a little while , both of them gave up.

My manager ushered us to get into the car and we nodded before squeezing through the large crowd of fans.

One of them scratched me using her nails and my arm started bleeding. I was given bandage to wrapped around my arm.

I sat in the van just thinking about life.

I wished I could have gone back to the past and have the courage to confess to Jaeun quicker. I wouldn't be here regretting either.

I placed my earpiece into my ears and started playing random songs and one of which is the song that I used to enjoy with Jaeun.

It started playing the song that I love.

Memories flashed in my memory lane as each and everyone one of our memory are shown in my brain.

Seeing her smile ,
Hearing her laughter ,
It's just perfect.

I closed my eyes and the scene of me kissing her just flashed in my brain and My ears turned red which caused an even bigger misunderstanding.

My members were teasing me because of my sudden blush and everyone around me are trying ways to get the song lyrics but it was actually written by Jaeun and I.

Both of us sang out the song and wrote it together.

I was so ready to meet Jaeun at Hangang river at 8 when ,

" We are going to Los Angeles for a few days. "

31st august 2017

HELLO ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND IM SO SLEEPY NOW SO IM GOING TO SLEEP :P